aprilcat

You Had a Cone on Your Car...

Hi..

I saw you this morning but I was 10 seconds late for the train and kept walking when I should have waved at you or tapped on your window, but you looked like you'd rather be anywhere but on the job. Kinda sleepy? You were parked on Manhattan Av and that bumpersticker caught my eye. You know how it is once you're in motion and figure the person would still be around when you come back.

When I came back, you had a cone on top of your car and the guys paving the road told me that it may belong to one of the guys up the street..so up the street I go. I asked one guy did he know who's car that was (the skydiving bumper sticker stands out anywhere in the city) and he directed me around by the supermarket. I asked another guy and he 'thought' he knew you, but didn't really. (I think I talked that guy into a skydive, by the way).

I stuck a card in your door (didn't want to put it on the windshield) but it fell in the street (I found it later while walking the dogs).

I don't know who you are, but I just wanted to say 'hi' and if you're working in the neighborhood, maybe we could meet up for lunch or just a walk and chat in the park. PM me :)

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

If I ever make it to Oz you'd better BELIEVE I'm going to let you know before hand!!! :)
I don't think its stalking..I should have just tapped on the car and say 'hey, jumper!' on my way out, but I was in a rush. I'm not going to look for the car/guy again because I don't want him to think I'm creepy. Its nice to say 'hello' and all that, but no..I don't want to thought of as a stalker.~~April

If I ever make it to Oz you'd better BELIEVE I'm going to let you know before hand!!! :)I don't want to thought of as a stalker.~~April

:D:DTO LATE:D:DStalker :P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You guys are making me laugh...

SBS...it only works if I don't know you're going to BE here. Leave a clue..like a trail of jump tickets or something.

Anyway, here's my thought on it. If I lived in a small town, and saw a car outside the Post office with a skydiving bumper sticker on it, would it be odd to go into the post office and say 'who's car is that outside'?

..and I don't like pina coladas. All that sugar gets in the way of the booze, dammit! :D~~April

who jumps at the Farm and parked down the street?

I got news for you.. The Property Values are about to Plummet there if you got that element in the neighborhood!!;)

If there really is a Farm Animal Lurking about, I suggest you Hide all your Boooze, Lock up all the Women and Children and Leave town till they are safely apprehended and retuned to The Farm.:P:D:D

What kinda car.. If it one of the regulars, I might be to help narrow it down for you.

I was stalking you again this morning and you almost caught me...... this is the first time you noticed me, I got nervous and got outta there quick!! :)

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!