sharimcm

Chick-fil-A Sammich and Coke? Mmmm...

http://freechickenandcoke.com/

My boss just sent me the above link... Things that say "free" always come with a price, right? You can't have just the chicken and Coke... You have to have fries or fruit, in which those will cost you. :P Anyways, if you have a Chick-fil-A in your area, hop on the link and see if you're a "winner." I was. :)
Oh, and just for LisaH - http://www.showusthecow.com/ :D

**FYI - I have no affiliation whatsoever with Chick-fil-A. I just eat there on a quite frequent basis. **

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I like Chick-Fil-A restaurants. Very clean bathrooms and a clean play area for toddlers. The new high chairs even come with their own disinfectant wipe containers! :)
Oh yeah, their chicken is better than any of the other fast food restaurant chains. JMHO.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

But they cook everything in peanut oil. :(
No Chic-Fil-A for me. >:(

Are you by chance allergic to peanuts? Or is it a nutritional value thing that I wouldn't understand? :|

I LOVE Chick-fil-A... And there just so happens to be one right around the corner from me. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Took this off of the God's of the chicken sammich website.

Peanut Oil

We have been using refined (heat processed) peanut oil exclusively since our founder created the Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich in the early 1960s. He found it to be the purest oil to use and better tasting to customers. We label our foil bags, Chick-fil-A Nugget boxes, and Waffle Fry bags to inform customers of our use of peanut oil. We also communicate our peanut oil message through our Web site, nutrition brochures, and our menu boards. The menu boards include a message about the use of peanut oil at the bottom of some of the panels.

The 2005 Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends limiting your intake of saturated and trans fatty acids, with most of you fat intake coming from polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids. Peanut oil has no trans fat, no cholesterol, is low in saturated fat, and has a good balance of healthy unsaturated fats (mono and polyunsaturated fats). Studies have shown that mono and polyunsaturated fats help to reduce the risk of heart disease. Our Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich has 2g saturated fat, 2.5g polyunsaturated fat, and 5 grams monounsaturated fat.

The following information regarding the use of oils and food allergies was obtained from the International Food Information Council Foundation.*

Q. Are oils derived from foods that can cause allergy, such as peanut oil, also allergenic?

A. Not usually. Most commercial oils such as peanut oil are highly refined (hot solvent extracted), which removes protein from the product. These types of oil are most commonly used in commercial food preparation. Since it is protein in allergenic foods that causes food allergy, highly refined oils are non-allergenic. Research has shown that individuals with a severe peanut allergy have not had reactions to heat processed oils. However, people with a food allergy should avoid “gourmet” or cold pressed oils because they may contain allergenic proteins, which provide the flavor to the oil. For the same reason, oils that have been used to fry potentially allergenic foods should be avoided by allergic individuals.

*Used with permission from International Food Information Council Foundation Publication- Questions and Answers About Food Allergy
Lost a ton of money chasing girls but no girls chasing money. http://whuffofree.com!!!WHUFFO FREE!!!!

Chick fil a is the best. However, it always seems that when i want to go its a Sunday and they are closed (i believe Chick-fil-A corporation is owned by Mormons or something? Is that right?)

Baptists. I always want them on Sunday too. [:/]

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Chick fil a is the best. However, it always seems that when i want to go its a Sunday and they are closed (i believe Chick-fil-A corporation is owned by Mormons or something? Is that right?)

Wiki Entry

You should really take a close look at the equivalent of Happy Meal prizes.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

so the neutral meeting place to exchange possession of children on weekends, the halfway point is a Chik Filet...Sunday is my favorite...you would be amazed at how many people - in the tourist section of Orlando too - do not know they're closed on Sunday. We always park next to the drive thru for entertainment...people SCREAM into the speaker...my youngest daughter and one of her friends like to go and hide behind the order/menu sign and "take" orders...but they always repeat back a McDeath order...it's retardedly fun...:D:D:D