tmaricle55

Have you ever....?

Take another look at my avatar pic. Doesn't it look like I'm praying?:D "God Bless Her Heart":ph34r:

Some people you can't pray for, only restraining orders or psychy wards can help these people.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Take another look at my avatar pic. Doesn't it look like I'm praying?:D "God Bless Her Heart":ph34r:

Some people you can't pray for, only restraining orders or psychy wards can help these people.

Are you indirectly referring to "straight jackets"?:ph34r: Some people actually find that to be *kinky* versus a consequence for being psychotic:D

Ex is awsome, maybe i should invite my nephews over and let them watch me shag. Or is that weird

Shrek, since I don't know you..please just tell me you have a twisted sense of humor...

Lie if you have to.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Ex is awsome, maybe i should invite my nephews over and let them watch me shag. Or is that weird

Shrek, since I don't know you..please just tell me you have a twisted sense of humor...

Lie if you have to.

:ph34r:......but some freaks think that shit is okay:|

Lie if you have to.

It is very twisted but no way would i even think of an act. I think enough people know me to say that i hope.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Have you ever been accused of something there is no way you could have done. I got a nice call today about something I MUST have said/typed. SOMEONE does not realize I have a REAL job and don't have time to worry about stupid crap. Meetings happen way too often in the Corporate world. Some people need to grow up and figure out I don't have time to play those games. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yes, I have been accused of something I wasn't guilty of, never had intention of, and had no clue about many, many, times. Sigh. Sometimes you can just not win no matter how honorable you try to be. We have to just live our lives and not worry about it. Don't let it bother you. :)

hmm somehow i also have been accused of not being able to make decisions for myself - i'm friends with people because others tell me i should or shouldnt be friends with them -i cant make any decisions on my own either - looks like i'm REALLY going places in my life:):S:P

"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Lie if you have to.

It is very twisted but no way would i even think of an act. I think enough people know me to say that i hope.

Cool beans ;)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Have you ever been accused of something there is no way you could have done. I got a nice call today about something I MUST have said/typed. SOMEONE does not realize I have a REAL job and don't have time to worry about stupid crap. Meetings happen way too often in the Corporate world. Some people need to grow up and figure out I don't have time to play those games.

No, TURTLE this is not about you! SMOOCH :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yes I have... sometimes people don't care about knowing the truth...its all about the drama....I used to let it get to me, but I don't anymore. People like that have pathetic lives and I dont have time for it.