bigway

The UNIT tv show (no spoilers)

Someone let Grue know the unit started today

It was a pretty good episode. Can't wait to see part 2 next week!

Agreed. Just caught that first episode last night after 300 pushups and 50 pullups. Grabbed a beer from downstairs, jumped on the family computer, and sat back to enjoy that first ep. And damn was it good. Tuesday is my new favorite day of the week again. B|
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Right, very obvious. I mean come on, shouldn't it be obvious? It is the CIA after all.... ;)

Or is it too obvious and they will take a sudden left hand turn in the story? ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

If they decide to throw another curveball, I'll be pissed. This twist was just enough to make it really interesting, and tie the second and third seasons together. The producers did their jobs. Kudos.

And in response to "Yallah halan":

Yallah halan!
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

I did read your spoiler, and as I said I'm not that surprised, and I think it's a good thing. You can't really keep the whole team on the run for too long, or you risk losing part of your viewership because they're frustrated with all the twists and turns. The advantage of a show like The Unit is that you don't have to really see all previous episodes to understand the next one. This broke from that pattern, so you can't afford to keep it away from the standard for too long.

Eh, doesn't give as much away as you think. I'm sure most people suspect what you wrote is true, they just couldn't confirm it.

By the way, in case you didn't notice, there aren't all that many people in the thread. Not like we're ruining the show for everyone watching it. :P

more spoilers in white next to asterix.

* # 07/29 - Episode 3.02 - Pandemonium, Part Two [Airing October 2]: The team fights to get together again, to clear their name. Mack is imprisoned, and nowhere to be found. The others gather for their endgame, including Col. Ryan. Source: SpoilerFix.com
# 08/15 - Episode 3.03 - Always...: Finally the team returns to normal duty, and they get a nice assignment involving nerve agents. Kim pulls off quite a stunt at the radio station. Jonas and Molly enjoy each other's company. Mack packs up his things. Source: SpoilerFix.com
# 08/22 - Episode 3.04 - Every Step You Take: The Team minus Jonas is in Abidjan during a raid on the American Embassy. They must take the Americans to safety, which proves to be very hard. Jonas spends quality time with his daughter: training her. Source: SpoilerFix.com
# 09/03 - Episode 3.05 - Inside Out: The Team deals with a man who's a mule running a chip. Bob is at home with Kim. Tiffy looks at a new job opportunity opening up for her. Williams has feelings for a girl he meets. Source: SpoilerFix.com
# 09/15 - Episode 3.06 - M.P.'s: The Team minus Bob are on a mission in Iraq, protecting an artist and her manager. Bob has a body guarding mission of his own to worry about. Source: SpoilerFix.com
# 09/23 - Episode 3.07 - Five Brothers: The Team is in Lebanon and Grey is wounded during a fight. The other men must scramble to keep him alive. The women dole out a bit of justice when a man wrongly tows Tiffy's car. Source: SpoilerFix.com

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Fuck yeah!
This show has really been stepped up a whole new level. Just watched the start of the second episode where they get their man from the van...... When shit like this happens so much just clicks into place.

I did not think this show would make it past season 1.

Loving it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store