skysprite

So I met ntrprnr this weekend...

- Don't ever trust Peter in a pool! Or rather don't ever make fun of him by mimicking his Cindy Brady impression ("I held my sit!!!") and not expect retaliation, in a pool. :)

- It doesn't take a whole lot to amuse or entertain him. I showed him around Albuquerque and took him to historic old town Santa Fe, but I really think he had the most fun at the Walmart in Rio Rancho! :S:D

- He drives like a New Yorker. Nuff said. :D;)

- Don't ever quote Phantom, Cats, Le Mis, and probably a few others I'm forgetting, around him. Rent is okay. Especially if you're in Santa Fe.

- :D ... He thinks this year is leap year because "September has 29 days it in!" :oB|:D (yeah yeah, I know you're gonna toss back some of the blonde things I said this weekend, but it'll be worth it! :))

All kidding aside though, Peter is good people. I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out this weekend! If any of you ever have the opportunity to meet up with this guy, I would strongly encourage you to do it! :)
Peter, I really enjoyed your company. Thanks. :)
~skysprite

- He drives like a New Yorker. Nuff said.

is that a PA?:o......just kidding :P:D

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Cool beans.B|
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Nuttin wrong with driving like a New Yorker. I say that because that is how I drive.B|

I wonder if BillVon drives like a NY'er also (being that he learned to drive in NY also).:o Maybe he just bikes like a NY'er.;)

- He drives like a New Yorker. Nuff said.

is that a PA?:o......just kidding :P:D

:o

I don't know about that, but I did set up a counseling line for any of the unsuspecting NM drivers who encountered him over the weekend and just need to talk about the experience. :|:ph34r::D

I'm sorry to hear that. Are you ok? :P

I'm told I should make a full recovery. :D

Ahh good times. :)
~skysprite

I hope Andrea is letting sleep on her couch.... It would only be fair!

I slept in his bed, not on his couch. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So Skysprite, other than insisting that Fall comes in February, was just as cool. :)

You know, if you keep telling it like that I'm going to forget how the conversation actually went and start to believe I said it that way! :| Not fair! :D

*Not that what I actually said wasn't just as "brilliant" but hey, I'll take points where I can! I was born blonde afterall! Or at least that's my excuse anyway! :D
~skysprite

You sure you don't have some sort of anniversary thing planned at Deland?

Umm...I don't get it.

We had a lovely evening with Peter last night. He's such a good guest; he brought yummy cheesecake! B|
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You sure you don't have some sort of anniversary thing planned at Deland?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm...I don't get it.

We had a lovely evening with Peter last night. He's such a good guest; he brought yummy cheesecake!

Andrea, I'm supposed to be the one with memory problems. Remember back a few years, I was in Orlando for the tunnel, but you couldn't make it due to an engagement at Deland? Brian was nice enough to make it, but not you.:P;) You and I talked on the phone. I think we used Brian's cell phone.

Anyway, I'm just being a pain in the ass by giving you hell for not meeting me that night.>:(

I see how this works. He visits a hot chicka and spends lots of quality time. He visits a fat hairy guy and all I get is a short walk and a diet coke. [:/]

Wait a second, sounds like his priorities are on the money. Never mind.:S:ph34r:

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

He visits a fat hairy guy and all I get is a short walk and a diet coke.

Uh...what exactly were you hoping for? :|

Uh...what exactly were you hoping for? :|

I don't know, maybe a cuddle.:$:D:D:D

So what are you going to fix when I come to visit? Or will I just get a diet coke as well... and some muffins that fall apart?:|:P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I see how this works. He visits a hot chicka and spends lots of quality time. He visits a fat hairy guy and all I get is a short walk and a diet coke. [:/]

Wait a second, sounds like his priorities are on the money. Never mind.:S:ph34r:

It does pay to be beautiful, doesn't it? B|:):D:D
~skysprite