Bolas

Stop cutting your beautiful hair!!!

As president and founder of Long Haired Women Lovers International (LHWLI) I ask that you women stop cutting your long beautiful hair. Two people have done it lately and and a third has talked of it doing it.

This needs to stop. I understand that your hair goes to a good cause but the LHWLI opinion is every women looks better with long hair. Long hair is more fun too.

If you must donate, please get hair extensions. :)
Thank you for your time.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Typical male...lol.

but in the end, is it REALLY your opinion that matters? :P

And i would disagree...there are many women who look MUCH better with shorter hair, be it due to their face shape, body proportions, etc.

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

:D:D:D:D

Ya know... the funny thing about hair

It grows back. :P

Not always and even if it does it can take months or years. [:/]

If someone has always had short hair it's a little different because unless you've seen them with extensions or a wig you don't truly know how they'd look. It's when the people with long beautiful hair go and get it chopped it's a big shock. :o

I realize it's not LHWLI's choice whether one cuts their hair short. (yet, until Prop 3354 passes the Senate) :P

Typical male...lol.

but in the end, is it REALLY your opinion that matters? :P

Oh? So women spend all that time putting on makeup, getting their hair styled, and fussing over their weight, just to impress other women??? Yeah, right.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

*shrug* i was speaking for myself. I don't do those things.

And i think you might be surprised...yeah, a lot of women do that stuff because they compare themselves to other women.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

You know, it's just hair, it grows out again.

I happen to look very much like a mop on my head right now because of a hair dresser disaster, but I'm not depressed, it will grow out again.

And why would men want long hair on women? It hangs down and tickles, and you get it in your mouth, and if she cooks for you, you risk finding it in the food.

;)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

It hangs down and tickles, and you get it in your mouth, and if she cooks for you, you risk finding it in the food.

;)

I find the hanging down and tickling is hot. Getting it in your mouth isn't bad. Hair in the food is an acceptable risk to me.

Oh and what kbordson said too. IMO both parties enjoy that. :)

I find the hanging down and tickling is hot. Getting it in your mouth isn't bad. Hair in the food is an acceptable risk to me.

Oh and what kbordson said too. IMO both parties enjoy that. :)

:D:D

But if she has to interrupt doing something you like very much just because her mouth is full of her own hair? Is that hot too?

:o
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

I cut my hair last year for the Locks of Love, but I LOVE how long it's grown at this point.

I find the hanging down and tickling is hot. :)

That is perhaps my favorite part of having LONG hair. I LOVE the tickling...the way it feels on the bare back... :)
That said, many women look even more gorgeous with short, rather than long hair. My mother always wore short hair (and still does) and no make-up, and she always looked stunningly, naturally BEAUTIFUL. The short-haired women are natural stunners...but it takes a special face to pull off that look.

Ah, I guess I'm lucky to have found one who like my hair whatever length I go (though I haven't tried Britney-style head shave yet). We started dating when my hair was longer. He saw older photos of me when my hair was shorter and dropped hints about how cute he thought my hair was at that length. So when I decided to go shorter again I wasn't really worried that he wouldn't like it. Not that it's really about anyone but me ... I'm the one who has to deal with the fact that my hair just gets more and more unruly the longer it gets. I have very fine hair but I have a LOT of it and I have no patience for having to deal with it. And after having had both longer and shorter hair, I think shorter hair generally looks better on me. I know lots of women who look phenomenal with longer hair and on whom short hair might not work, but I have seen just as many who keep their hair long because think they're supposed to even though you can look at them and tell that a short cut would be super-flattering.

Yep, there are definitely guys out there who dig the shorter hair.B|

Attached photos of my hair at its longest and shortest (and random assorted DZ.commers, too. Except for my cousin, she's not, as far as I know, a DZ.commer).

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

short hair makes you look thinner. Me, with short hair makes me look fatter i think keep the short hair
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Eh, he's just jealous of anyone that even has hair. :P

Oh yeah, you missed the recent blond phase. JasonRose got a few extra ass slaps* from me at the Molalla boogie because from the back, both wearing green t-shirts, they looked identical. :D

*Not that Jason doesn't usually get his fair share of ass slaps from me, anyway.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

short hair makes you look thinner. Me, with short hair makes me look fatter i think keep the short hair

Considering that I actually *was* thinner in the one with (my real) long hair, that's definitely saying something.

well there ya go, go with what lee says...lol

Well, you are my prom date, after all. I should try to make you happy. :P

well there ya go, go with what lee says...lol

Well, you are my prom date, after all. I should try to make you happy. :P

Be rude not to brandy says you cant put out though. As much as you want to:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Be rude not to brandy says you cant put out though. As much as you want to:D

I'll try to control myself. [:/]