ntrprnr

Any snowboarders on here?

Hey Peter, i don't own an exboard but i do have a ripstick and a couple of people at the dz have a wave board They all appear to be similar. They are fun, a lot of fun. I showed up at the dz with mine, after learning to ride it in private:D and by the next weekend there were three more out there.:D I take it down the hills in my neighborhood. It is good exercise too. Get one and practice in your apartment.

Side note: I recently bought your book and i am thoroughly enjoying it!B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Those look like fun... in the product info they all boast being able to move forward without pushing off. How realistic is it to use one of these for transportation on a long level road without pushing off... can you really maintain a decent speed?

I always like playing with the snakeboards at the DZ but it never seemed useful in anything other than a small parking lot.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Peter (sir). It's really difficult to provide you with a full and accurate evaluation of this clever device without first test driving one... So, I would suggest that it may be in your clients interest to sponsor a couple of DZ.COM versions and as one of your international fan club. I'd be more than happy to help you out of a sticky spot:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I have never used one of the boards you posted, but I have owned a FreeBoard for at least 4 years now, and I can say IT IS AMAZING!

Feels exactly like snowboarding. There is a 3rd wheel on each end that allows you to slide sideways, and even spin in circles all the way down the hill if you would like. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

http://www.freeboard.com/main.html

Peter, if you want my input just pm me and I will share my thoughts. I have been snowboarding for longer than I can remember and also have played on boards similar to what you have posted and owned a few different ones over the years.

Deedy
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

rode a wave board at costco. they dont go very fast. youtube it and see fi anyone has some cool videos of themselves. i wasnt really impressed. i forget what they're called but they make skateboards with trucks shaped in an arc and have multiple wheels along it so you can lean. just hard to find
Live Love Learn FLY