turtlespeed

What's your pain med of choice?

Naproxen is an anti-inflamatory, not really a pain med. I react poorly to pain meds and take the stuff for my shoulder and knee surgery issues. Works great and keeps the head clear.

Naproxen is an anti-inflamatory, not really a pain med. I react poorly to pain meds and take the stuff for my shoulder and knee surgery issues. Works great and keeps the head clear.

All i know is that's what the doc prescribed after a told him I had a bad fall and pain in my shoulder for over 3 weeks.

If taken long term the side effects of this stuff are hardcore!:o Hope to not have to take it for too long; be careful if you still are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naproxen
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

All i know is that's what the doc prescribed after a told him I had a bad fall and pain in my shoulder for over 3 weeks.

If taken long term the side effects of this stuff are hardcore!:o Hope to not have to take it for too long; be careful if you still are.

If you ever use over the counter ALEVE youre using Naproxen.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

If you ever use over the counter ALEVE youre using Naproxen.
Oh, FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...:S:|
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of