skydivermom

Chicks AND Skydive Elsinore totally ROCK!

Is that a threat? You got your pieing, and you know that you deserved it. Take it like a woman, babe.

First, YOU don't have enough jumps to pie anyone, but you seem to be the mastermind behind many pieings, which is why you earned your pieing from all those whom you wrongly pied by proxy. Second, I do NOT pie people, not EVER. You know this about me, but you pulled me into this dirty pie making scheme. Third, YOUR people (Redwings, Shermie, etc.) ALL told me that YOU were getting pied because you deserved it. Fourth, there was no way in hell that I was pieing Jenn or Skydivermom.

*** Lisa, if you EVER "threaten" me again with retaliation (even in jest), I will kick your skinny ass across the pond and into the next DZ. I will NOT react well to retaliation in the form of a pieing or anything similar, so consider that YOUR warning from me. Do NOT fuck with me.

I'm going to refer to this post the next time anyone says you're all sweet and everything. You're a fiesty little thing! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Is that a threat? You got your pieing, and you know that you deserved it. Take it like a woman, babe.

First, YOU don't have enough jumps to pie anyone, but you seem to be the mastermind behind many pieings, which is why you earned your pieing from all those whom you wrongly pied by proxy. Second, I do NOT pie people, not EVER. You know this about me, but you pulled me into this dirty pie making scheme. Third, YOUR people (Redwings, Shermie, etc.) ALL told me that YOU were getting pied because you deserved it. Fourth, there was no way in hell that I was pieing Jenn or Skydivermom.

*** Lisa, if you EVER "threaten" me again with retaliation (even in jest), I will kick your skinny ass across the pond and into the next DZ. I will NOT react well to retaliation in the form of a pieing or anything similar, so consider that YOUR warning from me. Do NOT fuck with me.

I'm going to refer to this post the next time anyone says you're all sweet and everything. You're a fiesty little thing! :ph34r:
So it's not to be considered a PA:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So it's not to be considered a PA

Well, the only PA is Rosa calling Lisa a "skinny ass". If someone said that to me, I'd take it as a compliment. :P

If Lisa is offended, I will remove the post. :S
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So it's not to be considered a PA

Well, the only PA is Rosa calling Lisa a "skinny ass". If someone said that to me, I'd take it as a compliment. :P

If Lisa is offended, I will remove the post. :S
so you dont actually consider a threat of violence a PA, interesting
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Give me a break...

Btw, the PM was funny...hahahahaaaa..

Nothing was directed at you :P
Merely pointing out possible percieved inconsistancies in moderation:ph34r:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moderation
Moderation is the process of eliminating or lessening extremes. It is used to ensure normality throughout the medium on which it is being conducted
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Not when it's coming from Rosa. :ph34r:

wow, i finally met skydivermom!!! :). i was "that guy" on that awesome all chicks+me tracking dive w/ the famous Mel. that was really an awesome jump! im glad you didnt leave elsinore with a bad taste in your mouth. look foward to seeing you there next time, oh and CHICKS ROCK 07 ROCKED!

pfffft, I was asked to be.. 'that guy' .. but i was too tired to pack my rig. haha.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

Not when it's coming from Rosa. :ph34r:
I'm sure ted bundy was thought of as a nice guy too
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ro is far more dangerous than good ol' Ted was, and she's much, much hotter!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Ro is far more dangerous than good ol' Ted was, and she's much, much hotter!:|
yes and yes way more dangerous, and she has a VERY sweet and innocent voice to lull you into a false sense of security:|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

wow... good thing nothing happend to me on this little nap...

http://skydiveelsinore.com/Skydiving-Photos/Around-The-DZ-2007/ChicksRock07/ChicksRock07-Pages/Image141.html

darn you Newman! always getting those pictures when we are most vulnerable. lol

That explains that weird smell:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.