jtval

Stress reliever

First I drank a beer, then have a toke. After that i whack one out and then cut a big fart before going out to throw rocks at cars after which I run to get away from the owners of the cars. It's very relaxing.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

I walk.....and I walk alot :>)

. . . to who's tent?:o:):):)

oopsss...i stumble, i stumble frequently :P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

My bird, Mojo-Jojo, (a gray high-bred cockatiel show bird who has never been in a show) is my biggest stress reliever. I can be so aggravated and bitching about something, and it gets him riled up and he starts running back-and-forth in his oversized cage (we prefer the term "hangar") and I feel bad so I get him out and he does this thing where he play-attacks my ear and hair. It is so funny, and it's only my right ear he will do it to.

He is so crazy. He used to hump Pee-Pie thrice-daily, and would have nothing to do with LuLu (the girl) before they both died. I think he humped Pee-Pie to death, truthfully, considering their age differences and all.

Anyway, I thought he was gay, I guess (not that there's anything wrong with that), but now whenever a female comes over, if they don't watch out, he'll hump them. Also, wool socks, are never safe!

He's kinda like a kid. I know that kids are normally not considered a stress-reliever, but I think the fact that their whole being depends on your ability to keep cool in troubled times is in itself an asset.
Roll Tide Roll