jtval

Identifying a SKYGOD

dude you can't think your a retard...ok though..Billy knows i am joking its the only way to make fun of him i cant do it in person he looks the other way and i am fucked..god damn deffies..wish i could sign how do you sign pencil dick in sign?>?????

I can teach you how to sign "Mark is a pencil dick" :D:D:D

On second thought, maybe I better keep it to myself, hehehehehe :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

excuses excuses listen we will call you if we need your opinion..........lol

Believe me, I'm more than happy to stand by and watch... you flop in the water and get all wet... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i want to learn mark is a fucking idiot......nah i'll just use my mouth he understands:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I was sick for a few days. I didn't get back on in time to answer Sangiro's request for more info... it's okay though, one of my other friends thought it best not to say any more in there anyhow.

i want to learn mark is a fucking idiot......nah i'll just use my mouth he understands:)

will take alot of learning on your part. considering you dont understand the english language..

hahahaha.. what the fuck am i saying... isnt that the pot calling the kettle black?

1) One has earned the respect he/she deserves and does not demand it.

2) The other demands respect and does not deserve it, nor compliments the word.

ltdiver

That's a pretty good description. I just came back from another DZ (then my home one) and there is this guy there, he's got ten years in the sport, he's a talented skydiver as far as I understand but he spends a lot of time talking about how bad some skydivers are, he makes comments about the people hanging around the club, and frankly his just really rude. My friend needed a jumpmaster so he approached him and asked him if he could check him as he did a static line jump and he just said: "Who the fuck are you?" So my friend, patient and dependent on finding a jumpmaster told him very niceley that he needed his help... well, he did eventually help him out but man he was really rude doing it... not very good PR for the dropzone... Basically he's just got some really bad people skills but he makes a lot of other people feel bad and he nearly ruined my day just from the way he talked to me, took me a good couple of hours to shake the feeling! And I was ready to just head on back after one jump but luckily there are some really nice other jumpers there too.

Then at our dropzone we have a guy who has 20 years in the sport but he doesn't have to prove it and most of all, by talking to the jumpers (new and old) and just giving them small tips (hey I don't need to be told what a bad skydiver I am... I know that... c'mon I have 29 jumps, I'm suppose to be bad!), doing things with a smile and just treating people with the respect they deserve he gets a lot of respect in return and people listens to him because he will say it without making you feel bad/mad or just like giving up the sport altogether.

So skygods everywhere, if you don't have anything encouraging, helping or you have crappy people skills... for all of our sakes please just shut up!!! and let the people who have help us newbies out!
Blue skies!

Anders Samuelsson
www.anderssamuelsson.se