LisaH

I'm in love

All she wants is Jack....:D

Are you joining us?

Can I get in on the Jack love? I want to feel all warm and fuzzy inside., too.

:)

Of course Rosa! sliding you a shot. CHEERS

How ya feelin' now? ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

***warmfuzzy***

:$

Getting your paper written? Huh? Huh? :D

I finished ALL of my papers, went to class, gave two oral presentations and came back home, already. (My class was 4 hours.) I can totally drink at this moment.

YAY! Good for you!! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Thank you. I'm pretty sure that I received A's on everything.

One presentation was on the Honig vs. Doe court case, and how it affects our job as educators today. The other was on assessment, prevalence and teaching children with Communication Disorders. My papers were on various topics, including a team Critical Incident Review paper. (Zzzzzz...I know!)

This is what it's been like every week, since January. We had no summer break. I am looking forward to next winter, so I can begin student teaching.

To be honest, I'm really not drinking because I'm already doing research for my next batch of papers due next Monday, but I'm with you in spirit! :D

Thank you. I'm pretty sure that I received A's on everything.

One presentation was on the Honig vs. Doe court case, and how it affects our job as educators today. The other was on assessment, prevalence and teaching children with Communication Disorders. My papers were on various topics, including a team Critical Incident Review paper. (Zzzzzz...I know!)

This is what it's been like every week, since January. We had no summer break. I am looking forward to next winter, so I can begin student teaching.

To be honest, I'm really not drinking because I'm already doing research for my next batch of papers due next Monday, but I'm with you in spirit! :D

You go girl. Keep up the good work! :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo