DFWAJG

Jumping from airplanes, or climbing a ladder?

But all the ladders had to be wood to keep from hurting the fancy boats.

AHA! Now I know why the ladders my grandfather built were made of wood, not metal! :P (actually kept, and used, those ladders until just last year)...:o

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I like to combine as many dangerous things into one fun outing. So pulling from this list a night could include such dangers as climbing a 1700 foot ladder with some stairs and steps at the bottom to B.A.S.E. jump and parachute from near the top. Also throw in a chance of getting shot or arrested, a few beers before the 2 hour drive home, a chance of landing in water, a slim chance of getting struck by an aircraft, winds, bad weather, lightning, animals, earthquakes, struck by or against another person, accidental injury, falling down, electrocution, exposure to dangerous TV or radio waves, venomous stings, slipping/stumbling, or the goal of falling from the structure. Sounds like a good time.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative