windcatcher

I had to share these pics of my little one...

And let's not forget embarrassing pics to show his future girlfriend...:ph34r:

That actually works! :o My son's new girlfriend came over recently, and that's practically the first thing she asked to see. >:( I had just what she was looking for. :P

Your little one is absolutely precious. My favorite is the one with the pumpkins. Enjoy this time in his life. It ends all too soon. :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

That actually works! :o My son's new girlfriend came over recently, and that's practically the first thing she asked to see. >:( I had just what she was looking for. :P

Hahah, that's great! I used to think parents should TRY* not to embarass their kids, now I think it's more fun to try and embarass them>:( mwhahaha!

Your little one is absolutely precious. My favorite is the one with the pumpkins. Enjoy this time in his life. It ends all too soon. :)

Awe thanks! :$ I know, he's growing so fast, but I'll just keep having em so they stay little. :). They truly are a joy to have around though, aren't they?!?!?!?! :)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Yay! I was hoping you were going to post new pics soon! He's such a little cutie!

Hope you're getting the help you need to juggle everything and not feel quite as stressed. One look from that cute little face has gotta tell ya it's all worth it. :)

~skysprite

They truly are a joy to have around though, aren't they?!?!?!?!

:| Errr... :| Ummm... You see, the problem with those cute little babies, that are such a joy to be around, is that they turn into teenagers... [:/] And the job of a teenager is to make sure that you wish that they aren't around forever. :D

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

As stated, enjoy this time in his life. It really does go by too fast. That's an adorable little guy you folks have there.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Adorable! You should be very proud. I feel for all of the broken hearts years from now. Just too cute.

Does this include breaking my heart? I think I'll cry on the day he says: I don't need you, I can do it myself." :o:(

But I'm just enjoying him right now.:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...