monkycndo

Just felt a shaker in Oakland

You drive down the coast and fires follow. Now we have a quake after flying into San Jose for your trip. Do us Left Coasters all a favor and visit the east coast for a while.:P

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Really cool... haven't felt an earthquake since Japan...

You are probably being sarcastic. And I apoligize if I came across as being insensitive.

I don't mind the little earthquakes here. The feel of mother nature is intriguing to me.

I hate the loss and devistation they can cause, don't get me wrong. I experienced the Northridge quake.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

My first earthquake, finally!!!!!!!

I live on the top (15th) floor of a building in San Jose. I can't think of anything to say other than was a fucking rush to look out the window and watch the building sway like that.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Really cool... haven't felt an earthquake since Japan...

You are probably being sarcastic. And I apoligize if I came across as being insensitive.

I don't mind the little earthquakes here. The feel of mother nature is intriguing to me.

I hate the loss and devistation they can cause, don't get me wrong. I experienced the Northridge quake.

My brother did too. His house was 10 miles from the epicenter of that one. Then he moved to the big island of Hawaii, and experienced the big one over there just 10 miles from his house there earlier this year! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My sister and brother-in-law live in Fremont. They have a six month old baby, and my mother is there as the nanny for his first year. Mom told me they were all in the living room and the baby was sleeping upstairs. It took Mom a minute to realize what was happening, but when she did, she screamed bloody murder! My sister and her husband just calmly told her to get on the floor. My sister said it was the longest quake she has been in yet. YIKES!!
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28