Cashmanimal

Halloween costumes...

Any funny ideas, past, present, future?

Pictures would be a help, too....

I am strapped for ideas this year. Last year I was Dr. Pepper... I wore some black slacks, a white collard shirt and tie, a mask made from an old sock and shoe laces, rubber gloves, a stethoscope, and stapled pepper packets from burger king all over the shirt. It was a hit...
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Halloween is much bigger in the States than it is in the UK - and it seems like anything goes with the fancy dress, whereas us Brits tend to stick to spooky themes.

I always think the serial killer John Doe, from Se7en, would be a good one - orange prison overalls, manacles, bloodied bandages on your fingertips and a sealed cardboard box (preferably containing a mannequin's head in a blonde wig). But then I've already got Kevin Spacey's 'hair', so it depends how you'd feel about shaving your head!

And again, that costume would work best at a horror-themed party. It might just be a bit too obscure at a party where Dr Pepper is also an option. :)

And last set...

Matt's costume took 4 hours for him to put on. The red is latex. The pants are real fur that he sewed. The hooves are tree stumps. He's 6'5" and with his hooves and horns was almost 9' tall. :D

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

You dont like halloween at all, do you?:ph34r:

:D Are you kidding? I can't stand it! :D:D:D:D

I'm trying to figure out a way to get someone to work for me this Halloween. I was thinking of going as Aaliyah from Queen of the Damned...you know the scene where she's got a white skirt on and just brass jewelry over her breasts? :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

You dont like halloween at all, do you?:ph34r:

:D Are you kidding? I can't stand it! :D:D:D:D

I'm trying to figure out a way to get someone to work for me this Halloween. I was thinking of going as Aaliyah from Queen of the Damned...you know the scene where she's got a white skirt on and just brass jewelry over her breasts? :)

Yes Please.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I';; wear fishnet pantyhose, high heel boots, hot pants, and a bikini top and go as Come-Back-Britney.

I just threw-up in my mouth a little. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This was actually for last year Mardi Gras, but I think I may be putting it on again for Halloween. The ice chest scooters were purchased off ebay, but we built the chuck wagons. The costumes were made of bathmats and some other random things.
---------------------------------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/rave4funn

Oh sweet lord please post pics when you do it....I love Aaliyah and loved her in that movie too!! :)
I'm going as a Spartan from the movie 300. I have a real replica sword (not plastic, 440 carbon steel) that Leonidas uses, the wolf's tooth, the leather strap sandals, the spear, the helmet, shin guards and real metal forearm guards and even the leather underwear they have on in the movie....

It's gonna be awesome....I can't wait B|
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

One year, when I was v ery young.. my mom decided to make me a 'bunch of grapes'. I had on a green body suit and green tights and a crown of grape leaves on my head.. and then we had a whole bunch of green balloons that she attatched with safety pins. Things were looking great till we ran out of green balloons.

So we ran to the store, and for some reason, the only balloons they had were the green grenade water balloons-and she assured me no one would notice.

WELL.. they did. So at the little school festival they were having.. boys kept coming up and popping the grenade balloons. It sucked. But i did win first place-grenades and all:)

Oh sweet lord please post pics when you do it....I love Aaliyah and loved her in that movie too!! :)
I'm going as a Spartan from the movie 300. I have a real replica sword (not plastic, 440 carbon steel) that Leonidas uses, the wolf's tooth, the leather strap sandals, the spear, the helmet, shin guards and real metal forearm guards and even the leather underwear they have on in the movie....

It's gonna be awesome....I can't wait B|

:D If I can get out of work that night and go as it, I'll post pics - but you've got to post pics as well.

If HE doesn't, I can arrange to do that for you . . . .

Damnit caught...:$

I'll post them...but then Jewels has to post hers as well...she's going as slutty pirate wench HA

2 can play at that game *evil smile* B|
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

If HE doesn't, I can arrange to do that for you . . . .

Damnit caught...:$

I'll post them...but then Jewels has to post hers as well...she's going as slutty pirate wench HA

2 can play at that game *evil smile* B|

You're not allowed to play with cameras. :P
TPM Sister #102

For some reason, I don't think that is all your HW pics.
Hmmm... :ph34r:

:) What? :) I have no clue what you're talking about. :) I'm an innocent. :) As you can see with the many angelic faces throughout this post.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D **breathe** :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D