bigway

The Unit

I used to jump one of those. Decent enough canopy, although prone to end cell closures. That made for soft sniveling openings. Once you got used to it, it became routine to pump the rear risers to inflate the end cells. All was good. Mine had a bounce and blend earth tones color scheme.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

He's got thousands of jumps as the field leader of a politically invisible team of super-soldiers. And yes, he used to be the President until he was booted out of office by another senator who took over the office, and was killed. Then the VP had the former Prez assassinated too. So he was a senator, President, former President, and then died, and now he's the leader of a team of super-soldiers.

And yes, it looks like Grey gets seriously injured. Don't know if he's going to make it. My guess is no, because I felt like there was some counter-development to his character in the latest episode.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

I have the answer to your guess below next to the asterix in white

* # 10/02 - Episode 3.08 - Play 16 (aka "Here Lies"): Grey is hurt in a mission, and is recuperating in hospital. Kim helps a Chaplain on base getting supplies for his services. Jonas is outside the USA on a mission. Source: SpoilerFix.com
# 10/24 - Episode 3.09 - Binary Explosion: Mr. Grey infiltrates a street gang who managed to get their hands on some military hardware. Tiffy is involved in a brawl at work. Mack pursues the guys who attacked her.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Hey people,

Why not just talk about the last episode that just played. What the heel do you think Hector will do about Col. Ryan? Does anyone think that he will tell Mac? And honestly, I did not see that coming I thought the whole Tiffy and Tom thing was over and done with in Season 1
EXPECT THE WORST, HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

that is what i was trying to talk about. "someone is going to get hurt'.

I think Johnas and the entire unit will kill ryan. They said something last season about that is worthy of death in the unit.

I saw it coming when Tiffy went and saw tom about a job.

I think this show has so much heart. It really is good television like back in the 80's. Not all this reality bullshit.
Such a feel good show.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Agreed about it being good TV. Gets back to the days when shows were actually meant to keep you hooked because of plot and character development.

As for Ryan, that's a possibility. And I thought that whole thing between them was over in S1 as well. It pisses me off that Col. Ryan is such a moron.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche