Conundrum

How do you set up an private tourney on Poker Stars?

You have to qualify by playing a lot of games.
Then send them an email asking for that privledge.
After you are approved it will be under the heading "requests."

Course, I moved to Full Tilt about six months ago, so things may have changed.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I'd like to be able to set up a game like that... I wonder if 1251 FPPs is enough... Guess I'll have to ask. I'd just like to be able to play some games with fellow skydivers at other times because I'm rarely able to get into the thursday night skydive radio games
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'd like to be able to set up a game like that... I wonder if 1251 FPPs is enough... Guess I'll have to ask. I'd just like to be able to play some games with fellow skydivers at other times because I'm rarely able to get into the thursday night skydive radio games

yeah same here, with the time difference and all
so there's your mission Billy ;) find out how i can take some money off of you :ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You have to qualify by playing a lot of games.
Then send them an email asking for that privledge.
After you are approved it will be under the heading "requests."

Course, I moved to Full Tilt about six months ago, so things may have changed.

Ah, I see. Well that explains it. I don't play online much anymore.

My account can create private tourneys on PokerStars, so let's come up with a good day/time and I'll get one going.

There are dz.com tourney's every Thursday night. I wanted to create one for another forum I frequent. B|

This is what I got from support at Pokerstars when I asked about that privilege:

Hello Billy,

Thank you for your interest in offering private tournaments on PokerStars.

At this time, the ability to create private tournaments on PokerStars is being offered as a premium feature only to those players who have
earned more than 2,000 FPP over the lifetime of their account.

You've earned 1591 FPP so far (including those you've already spent). We'd be happy to extend to you this privilege once you've earned the full 2,000 points.

We hope to hear from you in the near future with a few more FPP earned. Good luck in our games, and thank you very much for playing here on PokerStars.

Woo hoo!! Only 409 more FPPs to earn that privilege! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

hmm i got 1951......dont know how many ive spent....think i may be able to get that privledge

Cool. I'd like to know what days and times people would like to get a private game OTHER than skydive radio's thursday night games...