kenz

regrets and apologies

after snapping out of my state of shock i asked the mods to delete the 2 girls post... i am sincerely sorry for traumatizing anyone with that video - as you all know that was NOT my thing at ALL - i seriously was in shock and i regret putting it up there.. it was more intended on being a "has anyone seen this" than trying to blind the eyes of anyone else that watches - i'm really sorry guys - i hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me :(
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I just found it in the Trash Bin. Really, there is no reason anyone ever needs to see that. Those girls have something seriously wrong with them. :S

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just found it in the Trash Bin. Really, there is no reason anyone ever needs to see that. Those girls have something seriously wrong with them. :S

I just watched it. man, this world is getting sicker by the day. If they are really into that then i will be more than happy to go out and have a few beers with a spicy curry for them of course.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

If they are really into that then i will be more than happy to go out and have a few beers with a spicy curry for them of course.

You're such a Giver. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How the hell do you find out that you're into that??

A few curries a few beers and the need to do something new i guess
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

heard that kind of shit is popular out west

The west maybe but not the Midwest. I heard in the west that those cowboys can't even pour water out of a boot without instructions on the heel. Now the midwest folk they are waaaayyy smarter and they learn not to open files from Billy and maybe we will add Kenz to the list :)
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.