Glipazide

New Daughter

This is the newest addition to my house of hormones! :D

I now have 3 daughters. I have custody of my first two daughters and was hoping for a boy this time.

This is Gracie. She was born October 27th and is awesome! 6lbs 10oz. Healthy too!

However, she has partial syndactyly of the 2nd and 3rd toe. No big deal though. I think it's a sweet characteristic! Anyone else have this?

I took this picture while she was laying on my chest 2 days after her birth.

Happy Dad!!
http://sexygirlabs.com/url]

Awesome! and congratulations! I have partial syndactyly of my 2nd and 3rd toe on my left foot, so does my son (how I knew he was mine w/o a paternaty test :P ) A long, long time ago, I was clocked as the fastest Rescue Swimmer in the Navy. The evaluator said it was my webbed feet that made me a so fast. You daughter might just have a future in competitive swimming.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Oooooooh Noooooooo. This child is definately not mine. There might be proof for the other 15 but this one is not mine. :P

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

stupid women with our stupid clocks...

she is precious!!! makes me want a little bundle myself (though i can seriously wait) but UGH she is gorgeous!!

congratulations!!!
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me