airtwardo

Hot for teacher...

I doubt i would even get hired to teach in the states:ph34r::ph34r: I have tattoos so there is no way on earth I could have anything positive to contribute to the kids:ph34r::ph34r:

You yanks have some seriously screwed up priorities:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I doubt i would even get hired to teach in the states:ph34r::ph34r: I have tattoos so there is no way on earth I could have anything positive to contribute to the kids:ph34r::ph34r:

Its not all of us. it just seems that the idiots are the ones who whine the loudest.
:S
My photos

My Videos

I have tattoos so there is no way on earth I could have anything positive to contribute to the kids:ph34r::ph34r:

What's wrong with teachers having tattoos? Gees... next thing you know, you'll be saying that dr's cant have ink?! :o

Is there more to this story?

Is there a link to it? I didn't see anything raunchy about that teacher's demonstration... So what if it's not the 1970's! :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is there a link to it? I didn't see anything raunchy about that teacher's demonstration... So what if it's not the 1970's! :S

I am not qualified to say. Her conduct seemed unprofessional and I am sure the students did not need to see their teacher shaking her ass like that (although if my third grade teacher had done that I certainly would not have minded).

It looks like she is trying too hard to entertain her students (to relate to them, to seem cool) rather than just doing her job but again without more video or accompanying story for context it is hard to judge.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Yeah and maybe also that all the idiots got together, formed a majority and voted for one of their own on the last two elections;)

At the risk of sending this to SC. You know he wasn't voted into office, right ?
My photos

My Videos

I am not qualified to say. Her conduct seemed unprofessional and I am sure the students did not need to see their teacher shaking her ass like that (although if my third grade teacher had done that I certainly would not have minded).

It looks like she is trying too hard to entertain her students (to relate to them, to seem cool) rather than just doing her job but again without more video or accompanying story for context it is hard to judge.

Too bad the entire story is not here for us to read........The video made the "ass" part of the cheer worse than what it really was. But, it is pretty obvious she is or was a cheerleader and she may have been doing the cheer for many reasons. It was sexy, but I do not really think it was meant to sexual. Teachers are supposed to teach much more than what is in the books you know.

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Too bad the entire story is not here for us to read........The video made the "ass" part of the cheer worse than what it really was. But, it is pretty obvious she is or was a cheerleader and she may have been doing the cheer for many reasons. It was sexy, but I do not really think it was meant to sexual. Teachers are supposed to teach much more than what is in the books you know.

Well she certainly enhanced the education of all the young boys in that class. You hit the nail right on the head though, a ten second clip can grossly misrepresent an innocent event. Given the current political environment though she might have wanted to practice that display in front of another adult to see if the ass shaking portion of the routine contributed to thier education.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

From what I understand, the teacher performed a cheerleading routine wearing tights during her reegular classroom hours, during the school's "Spirit" week leading up to homecoming.
A student in the class sureptiously video'd the routine on a cellphone (a student using a cellphone in a classroom is also a violation of the school's policy, but no action was taken against the students involved.)
The cellphone video was edited and posted on YouTube by students, word got around, complaints were filed against the teacher by parents, meetings were held, the school board met once, then again, and teach is out on her ass ... contract terminated.
Inappropriate dress and behavior in the classroom.
According to other parents and students, she was a good teacher, well-liked by most students, but she was fired anyway. I think it was only her second year as a teacher.
Zing Lurks