JeepDiver

FAKE Myspace profiles and the ppl behind them.

This is so upsetting. I don't understand why anyone would do something so cruel. God lord, this caused a young (although emotional) girl to become so sad, that she took her own life. How awful. :(

People have no idea what others are going through internally at any given moment. What is wrong with focusing on love? Why not focus on making people feel good about themselves? It makes me so sad that people feel a need to hurt each other to this extent.

I agree, I feel for the family and for the girl that she was that hurt to do something so drastic.:(

No doubt the people responsible have low (or no) self-esteem. They need to cut others down and hurt them so they can feel better about themselves. Pathetic!! These people should be brought to justice.>:(

This is so upsetting. I don't understand why anyone would do something so cruel. God lord, this caused a young (although emotional) girl to become so sad, that she took her own life. How awful. :(

People have no idea what others are going through internally at any given moment. What is wrong with focusing on love? Why not focus on making people feel good about themselves? It makes me so sad that people feel a need to hurt each other to this extent.

This is so horribly sad. :( I agree with you completely and don't understand how some people can live with themselves.

I don't want this to end up in SC, but it just struck me that there are a lot of people that are purely evil; I'm not going to say inheirinly (please excuse the miss-spelling) evil, but you guys know what I mean. I don't know why so many get a kick out of this, and other cruel things; why can't we be positive and loving towards one another? [:/]
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Yeah, this kind of thing happens all the time (hope this link works) - Thanks, Skyride!!!:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skydiving/browse_thread/thread/c0c3583592e77a89/c2d1ba7c7ab2ab21?lnk=gst&q=John+hall#c2d1ba7c7ab2ab21

There, fixed it. ;)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

man people can be so fucking mean!

I heard this on the news and I honestly can't bring myself to read how fucked up those people are right now.

I will HAVE to read it just to be in the know, but the story is too sad for me to read.

Those Fuckers!
My photos

My Videos

Yeah, this kind of thing happens all the time (hope this link works) - Thanks, Skyride!!!:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skydiving/browse_thread/thread/c0c3583592e77a89/1da9470fd5b22ab8?lnk=gst&q=john+hall#1da9470fd5b22ab8

Indeed. I've recently been made aware of a skydiver who manipulated a new car out of an emotionally stressed individual ...who later committed suicide.

True evil is rare but there sure are a lot of don't give a shit people out there.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

And to think people like that get together - especially these parents who were involved - and sit and laugh about what they are doing. Ha. Ha.

It usually comes back to haunt, though, eventually.

Sometimes it just takes a little time, and then he who laughs last laughs loudest...except in the case of the parents who are burying their child these few days before Thanksgiving.
Roll Tide Roll