Name this movie

Someone told me about a movie that invloves a guy being put into some kind of experimental suspended animation. The experiment was later cancelled, but the guy was left in hibernation. He revived or woke up sometime in the future after the country (world?) had devolved due to poor breeding practices between non-productive humans, or something like that. Anyway, I can't remember the name if the movie, but IIRC it started with an "I".

thanks,

jim

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

there's been a few movies that would fit that description.

the originator of them would most likely be H.G. Wells' "time machine"
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think the movie was fairly new. The name was kinda weird, like "intelligentsia" or something like that.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

IdiocracyB|

Yes! Idiocracy.

I just found it before seeing your post. Found it by Google search: "Movie Future Suspended Animation White Trash":S:S

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

Thanks.

-NickDG

Just finished watching it. While it was somewhat juvenile (a plus for my sense of humor), there were some very believable parts. Overall, it gets one bollock out of two.;)

-NickDG

Agreed, the movie is a bit too slapstick and overboard with some of the stuff... but it's scary how much truth is in some of the ideas.

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho!

My girlfriend's favorite part of the movie was the "ow my balls" show. [:/] I can still make her laugh to this day by simply repeating that line. :D

www.WingsuitPhotos.com

My favorite part of the film was the opening, when it contrasts the intelligent couple that always talks themselves out of having kids with the stupid couple that breeds like rabbits.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

My favorite part of the film was the opening, when it contrasts the intelligent couple that always talks themselves out of having kids with the stupid couple that breeds like rabbits.

Yeah, the family tree part was the best.

-NickDG