LegallyGirl

what you would do?

You have started seven threads since registering a month and a half ago. Four of them ask nearly the exact same question. You have a total of 10 posts, 3 of which are in the Recycle Bin. Four of those posts show an IP match with an existing user.

Stop wasting our time.
Arrive Safely

John

I totally acknowledge their opinion... "I understand how you could feel that way." I neither agree nor disagree verbally because they want to own their idea and not hear ours. Let 'em go on thinking the way they do. Why bother trying to change anyone's mind for no good reason?!

jon

You at it again Squeak?

i have not had an alter ego on here. Anything i do i do upfront, ya sheep fucker:|:P

Mate....... At least we got a ugly woman running our country not like the goat you just elected in today!

Does that actually mean that Australia will now withdraw its troops?
Is Kevin 07 got anything good lined up for us?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

That is what i was told by Skymama. She told me that due to the privacy policy you do not reveal someones alias as the policy works both ways or something.

I guess you must be maing a presumption that i presumed it when i was in fact told it a couple of years ago by a moderator.

If i am wrong then it is only because i was misinformed, not presuming.

I also remember her saying that is she told us the name of a certain user who was using an alias that she would piss of HH as he stand firm on that.

I suppose you dont make any assumptions in life though do you?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Does that actually mean that Australia will now withdraw its troops?
Is Kevin 07 got anything good lined up for us?

Squeak political prediction due to the election of Kevin in 07, welfare and working classes wil benifit the National eccoonomy will not, the Aus Dollar will DIVE again against the US$
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Fuck. That aint good to hear considering everything i do for a living involves the USD and I have a massive bill due shortly. When does Rudd take over? You dont think the dollar will dive anytime soon?

The USD is what dived against everything else. The USD is very weak lately, do you think the aussie dollar could go weaker now?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store