BillyVance

It's about fucking time!

Call or email your damn friends and tell them to get back in here! It's D.E.A.D.!!!

You know here in the East Coast most people are going home from work. I still have another hour before I can go home!! :S

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Call or email your damn friends and tell them to get back in here! It's D.E.A.D.!!!

You know here in the East Coast most people are going home from work. I still have another hour before I can go home!! :S

Tell them slackers to hurry up, I ain't got all day. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

you're sad Billy :)).
While Dizzy was down Why not do what i did and just relax and listem to some music.B|

Oh yeah never mind:D:D:D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

you're sad Billy :)).
While Dizzy was down Why not do what i did and just relax and listem to some music.B|

Oh yeah never mind:D:D:D:D

Eat shit. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

was he fooking deaf, too? the way he's holding his ear it's like he saying "EH? Speak up, I can't hear you!":D:D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

was he fooking deaf, too? the way he's holding his ear it's like he saying "EH? Speak up, I can't hear you!":D:D

Maybe it was the wax in there he was picking out... :D

Okay, here's a snapshot from just about 105 years ago.

The little boy in front at far left, is my grandfather.

So that's where you got your cross-dressing tendencies! :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave

Asshole! No, that was just what kids wore back in those days! :D

Damn... I was going into serious dropzone.com withdrawal! :S:D

What the hell happened? :|

That was about 14 hours of no dz.com. Luckily I had ACLS to "entertain" me for a big part of it. [:/] (Shout out to the medical types - the computer re-cert for ACLS SUCKS!)