BlueSkiesKel

OK, OK, Already! geez!!!

goodness!, have you all been collaborating this week?

all within the past several days, I rcvd several PM's from different folk on here basically saying where the heck am I?
was this a coordinated effort or did you all randomly just PM me all at the same time:P

and yes, i've been busy, and havent been a good friend since i've been ignoring you all.. well i guess ignore is a strong word.. its more like.. too busy and too stressed to even log on.. so sad [:/]
its true.. i have no idea whats goin on in skydiving world..
and unless you PM me.. I prolly wont[:/] .. bc.. back to paper writing:( sawwy folks... kel will hopefully re-ermerge at the end of spring, stress free and ready to play again..

Well, I didn't PM you because I knew what the heck you were up to, but I've been thinking about you a lot. I hope you had at least a brief respite at Thanksgiving and will have the same at Christmas.

I miss you! :)

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I swear I was thinking about you a few days ago when I went grocery shopping in Fred Meyer!! I was thinking about breaking out in dance just randomly in the aisles...but I decided not to because I can't dance as well as you can. :D

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Well now, greeting from an X-Coastie. Did my time from '73-'77, was a snipe on an ocean going buoy tender (long since retired to South America) after MK school.

Semper Paratus!
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.