mamajumps

Who is King / queen Postwhore?

Good question.:P

It's a conspiracy I tell ya.>:(

wanna bet gangbang is a new user name created by one of the postwhores? ;) Not me though...

Although I'm only #13 on the list and my average posts per day shows 8.something, I've been pouring in probably 20 a day this year.

When I registered, I looked around, felt intimidated, and stuck to rec.skydiving for a while longer, until the format got changed into something that was a pain in the ass to navigate, I gave dropzone.com a try... so I was waaaaay behind in the posts per day average. :P

I post about 3 a day/average....but I have only been on the forums for 18 months....guess that isn't too bad after all.:|
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I personally would look at the user directory to determine this. By those standards:

King: BillVon, but he is a mod; so therefore just doing his job. Then Clay, but he is banned for life>:(, so he's out. So I would have to go with Aggie Dave

Queen: No question about it, Sunshine. I think HH should buy her a tiara for this fine accomplishment.;)

There is another way to make these determinations and that is posts per day, but who has the time to look those up.

Clay got banned? Where the fuck have I been?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Hell I even got banned for having a link to a graphical website of some political figures in my sig line.. so my sig line is banned forever

That is impressive!!! :D You are so freakin awesome. I would so love another amazon hug!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Queen: No question about it, Sunshine. I think HH should buy her a tiara for this fine accomplishment

Umm, i'm sure it's no surprise, but i do have a tiara. Sometimes i like to wear it when i'm out drinking. :)
...and yeah, i could've combined my responses into 1 post, but that wouldn't be very postwhorish of me. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Aint that the truth.. I get banned for some of the oddest shit:S:S

Telling soimeone my boat is bigger than his:S

Telling someone they really truely need to go get laid:S

Hell I even got banned for having a link to a graphical website of some political figures in my sig line:S.. so my sig line is banned forever[:/]
I guess some of the opposition party types were offended or sumpin:S:S

I think it's a pot luck thing, someone got banned for this apprently
My apologies I actually thought you were just arguing for the sake of it i didnt relise you actually were serious.
I'm sorry.
In person it's much easier to tell when someone is working from a limited intelect. I'll remember that for our future discourses

12.9 posts per day

That borderlines on postslutishness if you ask me!

That's WAYYYY down from my earlier numbers. I slowed down once I started my new job (though I've been back online during the day the last couple months ... the Caravan crash got me back into my old habits, but I can't really use that excuse anymore! :D)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke