cessna54tango

Javelin Tandem Rig????

oh yea, forgot to mention that. its a very precise and well made mod to a javelin container. i think it will be the rig of choice by tandem masters everywhere when you see the pics and video from this sunday. we did some rigging last night and the deployment system seems to work perfectly. should be no problem, but thats why you have 2 right nitro! atleast it worked perfectly out on the deck after a few cocktails!

think it will be the rig of choice by tandem masters everywhere when you see the pics and video from this sunday

Believe it or not I know of few Tandem Masters that "set the droge" on their sport rig due to too many tandem jumps and too little "fun jumps"!

This system will address this problem!
Memento Audere Semper

Why is Advance Javelin-like?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The French-built Advance Out harness/container has a half-exposed reserve pilot chute, so - from a distance - it looks like a Javelin.
Up close you start to notice the exposed free bag, lack of reserve side flaps, etc.

This rumor has been circulating for decades, probably an outgrowth of military Javelins.

My thoughts exactly. I have played around with the Military Javelin and I can see how they could evolve to the Tandem from it very easily.Will be interesting to see what they have come up with.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Heard a rumor that javelin will be releasing a new tadem rig this sunday, we are supposed to be invited to the demo jump of the prototype, ill have pics to follow.

I was, of course, very interested in this rumor, because if Sunpath did put out a tandem rig, it would very likely be a good one. So I called Pat and Derek Thomas, who own Sunpath (and whom I am partners with in our military sales company, CPS), and asked. IT'S NEWS TO THEM. As a matter of fact, Pat asked me to quash the rumor by making this post. All of us would like to know who started this...anyone ideas?

Bill, I think you just killed that rumer, :D

And to say the truth;

I think that the tandem rig manufacturing is by now thin enough to add on a new rig – design except if there is a brake throw in a smaller rig (playing with the fabrics technology)

BTW: how many tandem models are now working world wide?

Ready - Set - Go

The system was fully tested a week ago and worked like butter.

This week-end our Tandem I candidate Stevo took his first passenger out with his Jav Tandem System.

Amanda, the passenger, is a very, very hot 22 year old chick who decided to make the jump naked!!!

Well, the pics should be self explanatory.
Memento Audere Semper

Funny for sure, but having handles covered by a blow-up sex doll in freefall?!!!! That's just bad

The metaphysical idea was to actually kill Stevo before he could haul real meat.

Unfortunately it did not work and the SOB lived!

Now, how's that for bad?
Memento Audere Semper

Funny for sure, but having handles covered by a blow-up sex doll in freefall?!!!! That's just bad

The metaphysical idea was to actually kill Stevo before he could haul real meat.

Unfortunately it did not work and the SOB lived!

Now, how's that for bad?

Well I must admit that someone going in because a blow-up sex doll covered their handles would make the person that did it an instant legend, and it would make for not only some of the most spectacular carnage pics in history but the funniest fatality report ever, but I kinda prefer living breathing skydivers staying that way.

Walt

yea, the plan failed, but i knew someone would post this. stevo dumped at 5.5. amanda had a cutaway, and even if she didnt, if stevo couldnt find his handles behind the blowup doll from 5k he shouldnt be skydiving!

Yep, that would earn a Darwin award for sure!

Walt

how cares if your handels are covered up in free fall
ive had 28 cut aways and i never had one in freefall
it usually happens after u deploy your main and this is skydiveing its supposed to be dangerous so go back to the golf coarse
TOSS MY SALAD
I'm an invincible re-tarded ninja
derka derka bakala bakala muhammad jihad