arai

flight suit as jump suit.

Do Mirages come with that attitude, or do people with that attitude buy Mirages? :P

I'm not even kidding. I can often pick out Mirage owners just by the attitude of their posts. I don't know if I have some sort of supernatural skill or if there really is correlation there. Ya never see a Vector owner say things like that... :P :P

Oh I can pick out the racer owners a lot of the time too from their posts. They're the ones saying ANYTHING positive about racers. :D J/k

Dave

I gotta give it to atticus , who cares about a bunch of old guys wearing gay ass RW jumpsuits smelling like ben gay ! Thats all these old timers can do is jump on there belly's , cuz if they did some free flying there arms would fall off . I dont think there old brittle bodies can take 170 mph , they would fall apart in mid air . I've seen 4 ways in action and theres nothing special about what they do . These guys put like 300 hours in the tunnel and make 800 jumps in a year doing the same routine . Rw is boring , but free flying is fun . So if your new in skydiving forget RW and Jump head first into Free Flying you won't regret it .

Ok now I didn't intend to start a geriatrics hate club. I too may be old one day, I realize this. I still feel I made some valid points but, the "seniors playing grab ass in spandex" was a low blow. It is all in fun though.;)You old timers need to watch your blood pressures, so don't get too worked up over it. I'm not trying to start a fascist freefly group ethier. I just want to introduce as many people to the sport of freeflying as possible. I love it when the RW people from my Dz try to freefly with us, and they don't get pissed off when I funnel thier dive every once in a while. Just wait and see in 20 years freeflying or some variation of freeflying will be the dominat discipline, and freeflyers will compose the majority in the skydiving community, for good reason too.

P.S. people who buy vectors are pussies. :o

What kind of department do you work for? Saying stupid shit is what firefighters do best!

You comments and general attitude is a discrace to the brotherhood for which you serve. The testing process must be dumbed down in FL. Please hand in your IAFF card now. I wonder what kind of lip flappin you do on Firehouse.com.

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

What kind of department do you work for? Saying stupid shit is what firefighters do best!

Great attitude for a public servant...I bet that works real well for you on calls...

"...and once you had tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward.
For there you have been, and there you long to return..."

My dept. has one of the most selective hiring processes in Fla. You cant even apply without scoring in the high 90's on the mesh first. Out of the 45 people that scored high enough to apply. Only 2 apps. and myself made it. What does this have to do with skydiving? Do you always hate on people when you can't adress the issue.

My dept. has one one the most selective hiring processes in Fla. You cant even apply without scoring in the high 90's on the mesh first. Out of the 45 people that scored high enough to apply. Only 2 apps. and myself made it. What does this have to do with skydiving? Do you always hate on people when you can't adress the issue.

Too bad they don't incorporate personality profile as well.

And when you spend more time in the sport, you will realize the amazing parallels between my statements and being a "skydiver". You will look back on this post and be ashamed of yourself.

Ya they incorporate psychological testing in the hire process as well. For someone who preaches brotherhood you seem to do alot of firefighter bashing. You guys are the ones that brought my profession into it. I still fail to be amazed by any parallels but, I'll keep you posted. One can only imagine what kind of Firefighter you are since you Obviously lack a sense of humor. Your station probably doesn't have a very high call volume.

What you call "bashing", I call defending against your comments. Your comments and attitude do not reflect any professional firefighter I know. Especially myself. I am done here as there is no point in discussing this further......

What you call "bashing", I call defending against your comments. Your comments and attitude do not reflect any professional firefighter I know. Especially myself. I am done here as there is no point in discussing this further......

I bet your poop smells like candy too!

Hey guys put your silly inch and three quater away. You both just need to chill, and step away from this thread for a bit.

Just rember in a pissing match you will always lose against your pump operator. Epsecially if he has a deck gun ;)
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I can definitally understand your position with freeflying. However, my instructors told me that you have no business free flying untill you can fly decently relative to another skydiver.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192