Iago

Help I'm being held hostage in the Newark lounge!

stop whinin', you can board the silver coffin in 2 hours and then you'll really have something to whine about

i flew from Denver yesterday morning, the computer showed 20 empty seats, the plane ended up full and i had 2 huge guys on my row
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I had to sit in Wausau for 3 hours and then O'Hare for 5 yesterday due to delays. And I didn't have no stinkin lounge! My laptop battery went dead after 3 hours. Then I got to sit next to the fat crazy chatty woman with her damm baby. The little bastard kept grabbing my hair and she didn't do shit to control him. Plus my iPod died halfway though the flight so I couldn't block it out anymore. TRAVELING SUCKS. ESPECIALLY DURING THE HOLIDAYS.

Oh and we had another 45min delay on the tarmac because first we were too heavy so they had to burn off fuel, then we were too light so they had to add sand bags as ballast!
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

what is a Wausau? is that like Simpsonville?

Wausau, Wisconsin. It's in the middle of the state and it was damm cold up there.:(

You know I just now realized the irony that I have a Simpson's avatar and I live in Simpsonville. (Simpsonville is a real city.)
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

Wausau, Wisconsin. It's in the middle of the state and it was damm cold up there.:(

You know I just now realized the irony that I have a Simpson's avatar and I live in Simpsonville. (Simpsonville is a real city.)

yep, it is a city but not sure it is a "real" city, actually some people think it is a suburb of Greenville:)
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

yep, it is a city but not sure it is a "real" city, actually some people think it is a suburb of Greenville:)

I'll give you that. By real I meant it exists and not something I said to be funny and go along with my current avatar. For all I care it could be classified as unincorporated-subset-of-the-middle-of-nowhere.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

I'll give you that. By real I meant it exists and not something I said to be funny and go along with my current avatar. For all I care it could be classified as unincorporated-subset-of-the-middle-of-nowhere.

don't get down on yourself, you could be from somewhere like Liberty which is stuck between the booming cities of Easely and Clemson:ph34r::D

AAARRGH! Damn Continental President's Club across from gate 75 in Newark Airport is holding me against my will! My flight doesn't leave until 5pm but they tied me to a table with an open bar and free snacks!

Help! Help! Someone come save me!

(or at least come have a drink ;))

You should get the Bartender to let you take a topless picture of them.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

AAARRGH! Damn Continental President's Club across from gate 75 in Newark Airport is holding me against my will! My flight doesn't leave until 5pm but they tied me to a table with an open bar and free snacks!

wouldn't we have to buy an airline ticket to get through security to come and have a free drink?

wouldn't we have to buy an airline ticket to get through security to come and have a free drink?

Pretty much, unless you have a pilot's uniform and fake ID badges.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You missed me by like, an hour or so! I'm in Denver now, watching the snow come down, waiting for my client meeting to end, and hoping I can get on the flight home tomorrow.

BUT... I got my upgrade. :)

Get on Twitter - www.twitter.com/skydiver and the next time you're stuck, text that you are and mention EWR - That term is on my watch list - I'll come and we can buy each other free bloody marys.

I had to suffer through two hours in the Northwest club at DTW on Wednesday. I feel your pain. Free drinks, free wireless, free cookies. Oh, the humanity!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

[Headshake] Its been a heat wave in MN and WI this week. It's 36F right now. Nice to not have to wear a jacket. I would die to have this weather on the weekend with blue skies!

i got out out there yesterday, just before the snow

you can always go visit the Bass Pro Shop store at Northpoint, everything outdoors except skydiving gear

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPageC?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&appID=94&storeID=43

What are all you people doing in Denver?! Somebody should be in the tunnel (since we can't exactly jump).

you are right, I let Breck and Copper interfere with plans for the tunnel

Wrong person to direct that one to. I'd take the tunnel any day. Much warmer! :D But yes, I know that's abnormal. :D

You, then Bolas. . . . Copper will never be the same.

12 degrees F in the AM warmed to 20, on Monday the wind chill made it quite cold, the hot tub and beers made it worthwhile

didn't know he was going, will have to PM him

Hey now...! Newark is a gaping, festering, hole. Anything within about 40 minutes drive of there is simply a gaping hole. That's why I live 1.5 hours south, in farm country. You couldn't pay me enough to live anywhere near Newark!
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Ricky Nelson:

I'm a travelin' man
I've made a lot of stops all over the world
And in every port I own the heart
Of at least one lovely girl

I've a pretty Seniorita waiting for me
Down in old Mexico
If you're ever in Alaska stop and see
My cute little Eskimo

Oh my sweet Fraulien down in Berlin town
Makes my heart start to yearn
And my China doll down in old Hong Kong
Waits for my return

Pretty Polynesian baby over the sea
I remember the night
When we walked in the sands of the Waikiki
And I held you oh so tight

------ instrumental break ------

Oh my sweet Fraulien down in Berlin town
Makes my heart start to yearn
And my China doll down in old Hong Kong
Waits for my return

Pretty Polynesian baby over the sea
I remember the night
When we walked in the sands of the Waikiki
And I held you oh so tight

Oh, I'm a travelin' man
Yes, I'm a travelin' man

Noted absence of any mention of Jersey....
:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239