2fat2fly

If you're near Dahlonega, GA

Look up
FDC 7/6158 ZTL GA.. SPECIAL NOTICE. DAHLONEGA, GA. EFFECTIVE 0712041400 UTC (0900 LOCAL 12/04/07) UNTIL 0712042100 UTC (1600 LOCAL 12/04/07). THE U.S. ARMY WILL BE CONDUCTING INTENSIVE MILITARY PARACHUTE OPERATIONS WITHIN A 5 NAUTICAL MILE RADIUS OF 342829N/0835456W OR THE HARRIS /HRS/ VORTAC 180 DEGREE RADIAL AT 28 NAUTICAL MILES AT AND BELOW 3000 FEET AGL. PILOTS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO AVOID FLIGHT IN THE VICINITY OF THIS AIRSPACE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT SFC SHULER, 5TH RANGER TRAINING BATTALION, 706-864-3367, THE POINT OF CONTACT. ATLANTA ARTCC /ZTL/, 770-210-7622, IS THE FAA COORDINATION FACILITY.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I've run into to them a few times while I'm hiking around Springer Mountain and Horseshoe Gap. The are tons of .223 blank shell casings between Nibblewill and FS road 42 where they do a lot of their mountain insertions using H-60Blackhawks.

One afternoon, I was hauling ass on one of the forestry roads in my Bronco and when I came around a curve sliding sideways and slinging gravel. There was a Blackhawk on the side of the road in a clearing and there were 3 or 4 soldiers standing in the road about 20 yards setting up a road block I guess.

They dove into the ditch and I punched it and was gone in about 2 seconds but the look on their faces was priceless. Kind of a "what the fuck was that". Guess they don't see too many zebra-striped 74' Bronco's in the mountains.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Psycho Bob you probably made them soil their pants.;)

]

nah-after seeing bob in that vehicle, the only thing they thought was "don't ask, don't tell"

OR - the one on the left just nudged the one on the right and said, nah - don't worry, it's just Bob.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

***nah-after seeing bob in that vehicle, the only thing they thought was "don't ask, don't tell"

I think it was lime green thong and hot pink feather boa that I was wearing that threw them off. :D:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***nah-after seeing bob in that vehicle, the only thing they thought was "don't ask, don't tell"

I think it was lime green thong and hot pink feather boa that I was wearing that threw them off. :D:D:D

I wondered where those went. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.