jumpoutnow

Overstressed and Undersexed?

Ill give you first choice !! how do you like it? Top or bottom? :ph34r::ph34r:

Oh, please...there's 24 hours in a day. You can be both top and bottom in a 24 hour period. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Aww dont listen to her she just said that because Id just use you for pleasure and after all thats really what you want, so whats the problem?:P:P

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Nah...I want a man that can keep up with me. He'll be too tired to go play with someone else when I'm done with him. >:(:):$

Edited to add....

Don't you just hate it when you've got a "toy" ;) picked out and things don't work out the way you hoped. :|

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Tease...... :P

ah...but teasing done correctly just adds to the excitment.

You know...the kind that starts with a text (or whisper)....just a hint/suggestion of what's to come. Periodically kissing the nape of the neck....or stealing a long and sensual kiss. Bodies pressed against each other tightly in a hug - you know the kind...where interest can not be hidden. Fingers (or hands) running lightly across the body.

Well...that is a way to start teasing. :)

MMMmmm I think I know what you mean.... Bodies pressed together feeling the heat of your lover, soft kisses while softly biting her lip not letting go as she moans in pleasure.... running your hands along her outter thighs and up along her sides... lightly brushing the side of her breasts feeling her nipples harden and press against my chest, the smell of her excitment filling the room...... yea I think i know what you mean! :)

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

And then she takes charge and pushes you down. She opens the buttons on your shirt while allowing her lips to follow her hands. As she gets to your pants, she looks up and smiles and ever so lightly kisses you...

:)

And then she takes charge and pushes you down. She opens the buttons on your shirt while allowing her lips to follow her hands. As she gets to your pants, she looks up and smiles and ever so lightly kisses you...

:)

then she see the size of what you jokingly call a penis and laugh hysterically
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?