sunshine

I'm about to do something incredibly stupid...

I'm about to do something incredibly stupid...

Do you really need to announce this? Don't you have a t-shirt or something that just says this for you already? Better yet: a bumper sticker.

I went into Wal-Mart today. Turned around and walked back out. I didn't need english muffins that badly. Kroger was less packed, but more out of my way.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

We went to Farm and Fleet and started our Christmas shopping this morning about noon. We were the only ones there. Got a lot done in a short period of time. It pays to procrastinate.

I was going to join the procrastinators club but I never ot around to it.;)

My application was signed in 1979, and I think it's sitting on my dresser, ready to be mailed. I'm the charter member. I figure there must be millions of us, so welcome to the club.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

IS there really a club or just talk of a club because the paperwork never got filed

Well, if the Charter Members paper work is still sitting on the desk, I'm thinking that we've put off the filing of it. My guess is you procrastinated in reading the rest of the post, so you didn't get that far into it. LOL!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]