NWFlyer

How cute *were* you? (Another photo thread!)

in response to kidicarus: "my dad can throw higher than your dad!!!!":D

As you can clearly tell by the evidence, I was on my way down (note hair) of an extremely long freefall. There is no way your dad can throw higher than mine. And, I was over land.. you had the safety net of water...sissy:P;)

BTW... note the difference in our faces... I look like I'm having the time of my life. You look like your going to ruin your diper.:PB|

OOOOOOOOOOOO, douva bring that shit, show me some of your baby pics you pith helmet wearing fucknut so i may insult you!!!!!:D

All of my photos are currently in cardboard boxes, so you'll have to settle for this repost.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Somehow I scanned the pictures into a PDF file, didn't even know that I could do that!

Don't know how to change, them, and its time to go be productive, so I will try to attach them as is.

The first one I am wearing my cat make-up, which I insisted on wearing way too often.

The other one is me as a tiny baby, I've always smiled lots.

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

>on my way down (note hair) of an extremely long freefall.
:Dhehehe!!!:D
>note the difference in our faces...
i was concentrating on my mad skills!!! i was a little freaked out about a possible water landing... yeah!:P:$
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

oo - ooo let's not forget THIS classic

Is it just me, or do you still have that same look on your face?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Here is my "innocence to Corruption" web page...

http://www.foto2cd.com/Johnny.htm

and yes those are :P I know I am going to hear the questions so thought I would answer ahead of time...

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Let's not foget about this one

Hehe, yeah my reject from the Partridge family pic. I'm so proud. :D

Good thing they rejected you. Would you want to be living Danny Bonaduce's life right now?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

oo - ooo let's not forget THIS classic

Is it just me, or do you still have that same look on your face?

Yep - I never really did grow up :P:S
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I called my mom to see if she thought I would fit in the cute baby category. She laughed and said "Suuurrrrre".

So, I found three I liked.
Smilen' is about 3-5 months
Love my hush puppies=4 1/2 years
My list = almost 7years

A little back story on the pants I'm wearing in my list. I have seven siblings and my mom would buy a bolt of cloth and make us all the same clothes. We all ended up wearing these damb pants. We looked like the partridge fu@king family. With me being the baby and hand-me-downs, I had to wear these aweful things for YEARS. I'm still have flashbacks.

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Do you think she could make me a pair of those pants? :|

Pants, Pants, You couldn't handle those pants!

Sure, give me your measurements and I'll have da moms send you up a pair. I'm sure she still has a little of the fabric left around somewhere. She bought enough of it.:|
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity