BillyVance

With balls like these...

You could go on and on and on for years and not need to replace them...

Oh come on! Get your minds out of the fucking gutter! What did you really think it was???? :ph34r: :D

I got these for Christmas. You throw them in the dryer with the wet laundry instead of those little sheets from Bounce or other brands, and they're better. You won't need to buy those stupid little sheets for a long, long time. They've already been through 5 loads and wow, my laundry already feels and smells better. I don't know where they came from but Bed Bath and Beyond would be my guess.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

fabrics wear out much faster with them...and the neighbors lose sleep when those fuckers are bouncing around in there!!!
Christ those things are loud!!!!

throw in some spare change and it sounds like the music in the packing tent...:P

You're so behind the times. I mentioned this in the Women's Forum a year ago. :P

I agree with you, they're great. I still use my original ones. The only downside is that they can be a little noisy if you're not drying a full load. I guess you wouldn't know that though, huh? :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

fabrics wear out much faster with them...and the neighbors lose sleep when those fuckers are bouncing around in there!!!
Christ those things are loud!!!!

throw in some spare change and it sounds like the music in the packing tent...:P

Now how the fuck am I supposed to know that? :D

Good point about wearing clothes out. IIRC, the packaging showed pictures of folded towels using the sheets vs the balls, and the balls stack was fatter. Is it bullshit? Hell, we got them as a gift so what the fuck, give it a try. Guess I'll just use them on the towels. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I don't know how to tell you this Billy...but my balls are bigger than yours. :|

I think you got gypped.

Anyhow, I think this is the first time I've ever heard of a guy being proud of having blue balls any way. :o

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I stopped using mine because they didn't seem to shorten my drying time at all, and they actually wrinkled my clothes pretty badly. They would 'snag' on items and ball them up so tight they'd dry wrinkly. [:/] Like a few other said, they're loud as hell too.

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

I stopped using mine because they didn't seem to shorten my drying time at all, and they actually wrinkled my clothes pretty badly. They would 'snag' on items and ball them up so tight they'd dry wrinkly.

I haven't seen this happen yet. How long did you use yours before you stopped?

You could go on and on and on for years and not need to replace them....

Wow Billy - you have some really wierd taste in anal beads.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I used 'em for a month or two. For the longest time I thought I was just overloading my dryer and that's why the clothes were balling up, but I stopped using the blue things, and my clothes started coming out like they used to - nice and unwrinkled.
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.