jamesobjective

Rig for TV Filming

I'm looking for a mainly white or red rig in the UK for a Channle 4 show called Balls of Steel. One of our characters is going to jump for a sketch in the show and I'm not sure how best to track one down...

We're planning to draw on the canopy and only jump it a couple of times, so the older (and cheaper) the better! Also quite a large one- 170/190 would be better although this isn't essential as it's going to be jumped by an experienced jumper. If anyone has any advice on where to start tracking one down it'd be appreciated.

Cheers, James

[email protected]

I'm looking for a mainly white or red rig in the UK

We're planning to draw on the canopy and only jump it a couple of times, so the older (and cheaper)

What exactly do you need in those colors a canopy....? , a container ....? or both ......?
just for clarification.

your name is james johnson, you have been in the sport three years and you think a white main parachute is easier to get hold of than a red one?

white parachutes are generally called reserves.
try buying an old reserve but first you might want to ask the experienced jumper you have if he is comfortable jumping an old cheap reserve.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store