RastaRicanAir

Skinnyshrek has a new OrFun number.

Henceforth, the unwanted bastard and fellow-Founding OrFun brat known as Skinnyshrek, a.k.a. Fat Bastard, a.k.a. the Dirty Brit, a.k.a. ChinZilla, a.k.a. "that guy in that video with the bottle up his ass," (and sometimes called Lee),
formerly OrFun #2, will be renamed OrFun #1.

Taking on the mantle of OrFun #2 will be Uncle-Papa Whitley.

That is all.

-Robby Robb,
OrFun Sgt. at Arms
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Henceforth, the unwanted bastard and fellow-Founding OrFun brat known as Skinnyshrek, a.k.a. Fat Bastard, a.k.a. the Dirty Brit, a.k.a. ChinZilla, a.k.a. "that guy in that video with the bottle up his ass," (and sometimes called Lee),

That is all.

-Robby Robb,
OrFun Sgt. at Arms

Scotty Carbone is still 0, right? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

That is all.

-Robby Robb,
OrFun Sgt. at Arms

and how may one obtain a number from this interesting club you have???? Will there be any at SF? And yes we can do a recurrency jump for you AGAIN? maybe we can doi it together LOL

What's that, June? Yeah, I'll be about due for another recurrency by then. Let's do an 8-way and we'll fight for the SCS slot. :ph34r:

To be an OrFun you merely have to be without a home DZ to speak of. (Or have a former home DZ you can speak nastily of.) If you get kicked out of TX for offensive behavior give me a call. ...And pray you don't get SkyMama the "Paddle Breaker" for your initiation.

And yes, Scotty is still #0, as he's been pre-banned from dropzones that haven't even been opened yet.

-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

What's that, June? Yeah, I'll be about due for another recurrency by then. Let's do an 8-way and we'll fight for the SCS slot. :ph34r:

To be an OrFun you merely have to be without a home DZ to speak of. (Or have a former home DZ you can speak nastily of.) If you get kicked out of TX for offensive behavior give me a call. ...And pray you don't get SkyMama the "Paddle Breaker" for your initiation.

And yes, Scotty is still #0, as he's been pre-banned from dropzones that haven't even been opened yet.

well lets see, spent the last 5 years traveling from dz to dz, never really jumped at zhills when I would get back home. My DZ.com profile says my home dz is the blues

cant say i have ever been kicked off a dz, but i did leave dallas due to challenges that were holding me back.. Dont ask me what I think of the place;)

do i qualify? LOL

oh and i do have a t shirt....;)

That's what I thought the # was, but wasn't sure. I don't need one of those number, I guess, since I was given a different one years ago by my rigger/good personal friend who sometimes went by Loki. It's in my sig line. NHDZ#4. No Home Drop Zone. As far as I know, it started at one, and ended with me. I'd have to call Al to verify the other 2, but iirc, one was MrMOM from the rec dot days...
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

and how may one obtain a number from this interesting club you have???? Will there be any at SF? And yes we can do a recurrency jump for you AGAIN? maybe we can doi it together LOL

Nanner will be GLAD to be your Orphun mamma

but beware of her back swing:$:S:o:oB|

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Negative. Initiations are conducted by chosen and qualified Foster Parents only.

OrFuns DO NOT spank fellow OrFuns for anything other than social stimulation, or to collect on a wager or debt.
Don't worry. Between Nan, skymama, Mama Julie, Tami, and the others we can find someone to light "J.-just-a-J.!"'s skinny little white ass UP!

Negative. Initiations are conducted by chosen and qualified Foster Parents only.

fine then, be that way. :P j/k, I thought that was the rule, but I couldn't remember it's been so long.

But I at least wanna watch!! :o:D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Don't worry. Between Nan, skymama, Mama Julie, Tami, and the others we can find someone to light "J.-just-a-J.!"'s skinny little white ass UP!

Man, I'm still re-growing the skin on MY ass from the Nan's treatment of my rather ample posterior. I can't imagine what someone with a bony ass is going to endure at the hands of the foster parents. :S
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I dunno, I'll probably give him a choice between Tamilicious and Julielicious. :)

Don't answer this Airwhore!!! It's a trap!!! :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.