boinky

Head In The Toilet...Please Vote!

I've heard of having your head in the toilet, but I think my cat has carried the concept a bit too far! ;)

See her paws in the water? It doesn't bother her at all. She loves water. :)

*Edited to add:

It seems that my picture has been posted:

O Hai Nina,

Thx for ur submission. We also saved ur lol and maded it its own home at I Can Has Cheezburger?.

Here's the link to ur lol you just created:
Thanks for courtesy flush

kthxbai,
The Cheezburger Team

P.S. Feel free to share with ur friends and blog it. The moar votes the better!

Please vote on my puppycat! :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Actually, she might HAVE been trying to tell me that she needed a bath. But it's too cold for that right now. [:/]

But I'm pretty sure she was just trying to play in the water. If you want her to come to you, don't bother trying to call her. Just run a faucet somewhere in the house and she'll come running. :D She just LOVES water! :)

Nina

Oh yeah, if I let him, Franklin would be in the toilet all the time, too.

He's decided that his water bowl is not for drinking out of, but for washing his hands. Dip. Splash. Dip. Splash. It means that the water's kinda gross and I want to get one of those recirculating water systems so they'll have clean water, but I'm afraid he'll just think that's even more fun and make even more of a mess!

I took a bath the other night and didn't close the door and there he was, perched on the edge of the tub, leaning over, dipping one paw in, then the other. I was actually terrified that he'd fall all the way in because I wasn't sure that he was going to enjoy being entirely wet and I didn't really want to find out whether he'd react with full claws-out hysteria on my naked body, scrambling like hell to get out of the water. :o

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've given Annika a shower before...when I first got her. She handled it great.

But the second time it was attempted...it didn't go quite as well. Could've been a different person, doing something different. Who knows? I think the blowdryer was a bad suggestion though. B| She doesn't like loud noises.

And Annika thinks her water bowl is for soaking her favorite ball in. Then she dips it out with her paws and leaves it somewhere in the bathroom, so that when I get up in the middle of the night to go potty, I step on this cold, squishy, wet thing. :P

Nina

We normally keep the lid closed but one night last week I busted my cat doing that. He had a full water bowl with fresh water. (we have one of those fountain things and had just cleaned it out.) And he isn't the cat in my house that is fascinated by water. BUT, his favorite fish (one he'd spend hours staring and jumping at) had just been "laid to rest" there and I think he was just paying his last respects. B|

Dear Cat Owner,

Following are instructions on the best way to bathe your cat:

1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.

2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.

3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Don't get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out to grab anything they can find. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides a "powerwash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.

6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside where he will dry himself.

Sincerely,

The DOG

B|:P:D:D:D

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

BUT, his favorite fish (one he'd spend hours staring and jumping at) had just been "laid to rest" there and I think he was just paying his last respects.

Or trying one last "fishing expedition"!!! :D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706