Maxx

Skydiving skills that convert to reallife

Due to my spotting experience, I now know exactly where I will land when I fall off a curb.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

being able to make quick and critical decisions under pressure

(taken from my resume)

Like the way you phrased that. :)
~~~~~~~~~~

Being able to organize a *successful* 10-way out of a King Air in which the 200-jump wonder and 25+ year skydiver (who now only makes 50 jumps a year) are challenged as well as the 5000+ jumper – useful skill set for strategizing & working with people from disparate backgrounds.

VR/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

I have learned how to rescue a conversation that is in danger of stalling into awkward silence.

My friends know that all they need to do is ask: "So, made any jumps lately?"
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Pshaw.. impressive.

Opening a twist off beer with a lighter, now that would be an accomplishment :P

Not that I can do either; we got beer on draft or draught or however you spell it. :$

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom