waltappel

Rant about your fucked up neighbor(s)!

I live in an apartment complex and all of my neighbors except one are really cool. The "exceptional" one is a fucking evil bitch from hell who has tried to get me evicted twice for feeding the local raccoons.

I don't wish anything bad on her but if it happens anyway, I will do my best imitation of Nelson on "The Simpsons" and go, "Haaa Haaa!!!">:(

Got any neighbors you wanna gripe about?

Walt

I live in an apartment complex and all of my neighbors except one are really cool. The "exceptional" one is a fucking evil bitch from hell who has tried to get me evicted twice for feeding the local raccoons.

I don't wish anything bad on her but if it happens anyway, I will do my best imitation of Nelson on "The Simpsons" and go, "Haaa Haaa!!!">:(

Walt

Yeah - I am assigned two parking spaces and like to randomly use one or the other . . .

The next time someone is parked in one of them - [deleted for legal reasons] I swear to someone!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah - I am assigned two parking spaces and like to randomly use one or the other . . .

The next time someone is parked in one of them - [deleted for legal reasons] I swear to someone!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, that is one of my biggest pet peeves of all time! Don't even *think* about parking in my fucking space, muthafucka!!!

One time some dickhead parked his motorcycle in my covered parking space. I went to the local walmart, bought some heavy chain and a padlock and locked his bike to the fucking support post then left town for two weeks. Fucker!!!

Walt

No, I don't live in Texas. All my neighbors are normal. :ph34r:

Maybe so, but that means that *you* are the freak they talk about among themselves.

I don't care what they think, though. That "Bark Bark" name idea you came up with was fucking great!

Walt

Oh you think you have it bad. Try having a fucking crazy psycho bitch who is a raging alcoholic and drug dealer live above you. Then let her not have insurance so that when her shit goes wrong and fucks your shit up you are stuck with it. Then she has a daughter who is a heroin addict who brings her drugy friends around. Daughter and mother fight at all hours of the night. Did I mention they seem to have boulders for feet. Not only does she do all this shit, but then has the nerve to get into your business when you aren't bothering anybody. So because she is drunk and banging on your windows you have to call the cops, who do nothing but spank her hand, but she realizes she can't do it or next time they'll do something about it. Finally your luck changes, you think and the whole fucking lot of them is arrested. You understand a large quantity of heroin is found. They are gone for a few weeks, then what's that, the psycho bitch is back. Must have made bail. She proceeds to still be a psycho bitch all by herself, and still deal drugs. The drinking never stops.
She is finally arrested After multiple Dui's and breaking her probation. so then the daughter comes back, with her drugee friends and they are constantly making noise at all hours of the night. They too are dealing drugs now from the place. Their door is right next to mine, i hear everything. Things get out of hand from them, and so you start to complain to the HOA. During this time your car is vandalized and someone tries to take your life. you are positive they are fucking responsible but the fuck of a cop that shows up won't do shit. So you end up in trouble 2 months later because well someone decided that because your life was in danger you had no right to defend yourself.
Daughter is now gone, psycho bitch is now gone, but once and awhile some fuck of a drugee shows up and hangs out, sometimes has friends over. They are quite though, as they are either squatting, or aren't supposed to be there, aka breaking and entering. You have watched the fuck drugee by drugs in the parking lot, fucker called the drug dealer to bring him drugs.
So you want bad neighbors? Come see me.

/end fucking rant.

Thanks Walt!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

/end fucking rant.

Thanks Walt!!

Have you spent any more time at the range?

Aim getting any better?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh you think you have it bad. Try having a fucking crazy psycho bitch who is a raging alcoholic and drug dealer live above you. Then let her not have insurance so that when her shit goes wrong and fucks your shit up you are stuck with it. Then she has a daughter who is a heroin addict who brings her drugy friends around. Daughter and mother fight at all hours of the night. Did I mention they seem to have boulders for feet. Not only does she do all this shit, but then has the nerve to get into your business when you aren't bothering anybody. So because she is drunk and banging on your windows you have to call the cops, who do nothing but spank her hand, but she realizes she can't do it or next time they'll do something about it. Finally your luck changes, you think and the whole fucking lot of them is arrested. You understand a large quantity of heroin is found. They are gone for a few weeks, then what's that, the psycho bitch is back. Must have made bail. She proceeds to still be a psycho bitch all by herself, and still deal drugs. The drinking never stops.
She is finally arrested After multiple Dui's and breaking her probation. so then the daughter comes back, with her drugee friends and they are constantly making noise at all hours of the night. They too are dealing drugs now from the place. Their door is right next to mine, i hear everything. Things get out of hand from them, and so you start to complain to the HOA. During this time your car is vandalized and someone tries to take your life. you are positive they are fucking responsible but the fuck of a cop that shows up won't do shit. So you end up in trouble 2 months later because well someone decided that because your life was in danger you had no right to defend yourself.
Daughter is now gone, psycho bitch is now gone, but once and awhile some fuck of a drugee shows up and hangs out, sometimes has friends over. They are quite though, as they are either squatting, or aren't supposed to be there, aka breaking and entering. You have watched the fuck drugee by drugs in the parking lot, fucker called the drug dealer to bring him drugs.

/end fucking rant.

Thanks Walt!!

Could be worse....could be raining! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You must have been reading my mind.

I only have 2 people who live on the same property. The people across from me are great. The ones who moved in 6 months ago suck.
At first it was there dog that they would leave under my apartment when they went out. I waited a month before I said something. I wathinking the dog will get used to her surrounding and stop barking…I was wrong.

The next thing is there two kids. One of them basically screams at the top of her lungs if she is out side which they are at 7 am some times even before that. What is most aggravating is there mother. You never hear her say stop screaming there are others who live here. Just a bunch of inconsiderate people who think the world revolves around them.

I finally told the dad it would be nice to not be awakened every day including the weekends to the sounds of his kids screaming. So they stoped but now the mother won’t say hello and she has told her kids not to as well.
I don’t really care but it just goes to show you her mentality.

Oh I know this is long but I have to tell you the funnies part.
We have a really long driveway 1/3 mile on each side and you can leave from the south or north.
On one of the first days they had moved in she had closed off half the driveway basically closing the north side to the others, and the workers who work on the farm. I just makes me wonder what the fuck is wrong with people. How presumptuous can you be? New age parents are the worst types of people to live next to. They think just because their kids are kids the world has to put up with there shit.

I can’t wait till they move away.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

On the subject of noisy neighbours:

My neighbour is a really cool guy, fun to hang out with and all..

I only wish he had a different taste in girlfriends.
On a typical night I am sleeping with my window open, until being rudely awoken by a woman on stiletto heels walking past my house as if bearing a personal grudge against the sidewalk.
At that point, knowing what is in store for me I cringe under the blankets, and if I'm lucky, I might get another hour of sleep before it starts.
In preparation, i close the window.

Again, i'm rudely awoken, this time to the sound of a woman going OAAH AARGH YES YES AARGH YEAH BABY OOH HARDER AAAAAARGH, the lyrics accompaniment to Beethoven's Symphony for Creaky Bedsprings And Vocal Orchestra.
He never makes a sound.
At this point, it is interesting to note that his house is a mirror image of mine, so our bedrooms are as far apart as can be.

So I start reading my book.
After a few hundred pages, they generally are done, and I can get back to sleep.
If I'm very unfortunate, I will be woken up again at, say, four am.

Every guy needs to get his rocks off once in a while, so I never complain.
Except the time that the paintings in my bedroom AND my living room were falling off the walls; I banged on the wall as loudly as I could and shouted "DRAG YOUR F(bleep)ING BED OFF THE WALL!!"

To my surprise they actually heard me, and probably out of embarassment they didn't make a sound for nearly two weeks of blissful, uninterrupted sleep.
Until last monday when they started again.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

My Neighbors 3 years ago were alcoholics and it was awful, not as bad as yours, but bad.

well it appears it caught up with her. I know she got 2 dui's within a month. Then drove to her probabtion officer for a check up or whatever and they saw she was drunk, again, and drove, so she was sent directly to jail for the rest of her probabtion which i'm hoping is a long time.
At least this is what the neighbor who is friends with her said. yeah btw they are probably friends with her because she was supplying them or they were helping to supply here with prescription drugs because they work in a hospital.

Did I mention i'm selling and moving the hell out asap. Not as easy as it sounds though. Property is going through renovation right now.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

My neighbor at the last house i owned was a meth head and a welder.. It would have been ok but he was a shitty welder meaning he spent a lot of time grinding down his welds to make them look good. At all hours of the night >:(... I finally had enough and it motivated me to move to a nicer part of town.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, that is one of my biggest pet peeves of all time! Don't even *think* about parking in my fucking space, muthafucka!!!

One time some dickhead parked his motorcycle in my covered parking space. I went to the local walmart, bought some heavy chain and a padlock and locked his bike to the fucking support post then left town for two weeks. Fucker!!!

Walt

I'm parked in your spot right now.>:(:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm parked in your spot right now.>:(:D

You sure?>:(

:D:D:D

Walt

Yup... and it still runs too... Kinda... but that was the case before I left 29 Palms.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.