NWFlyer

Does this number mean anything to anyone else today? :)

So, by "anyone else", you are asking us, as a group, if there is any meaning to "183".

This would make us part of a group enterprise, or conspiracy.

Section 183 of the California Penal Code makes this legal.

No conspiracies, other than those enumerated in the preceding section, are punishable criminally.

So, yes, I know what "183" means, and it is ok for us to be answering this question as a group, as long as we aren't involved in anything in section 182.

:)

Does this number mean anything to anyone else today? :)

Let's see. 183.

If you add the first two digits, divide the result by the third, and then multiply by 222 you have 666, the mark of the beast.>:(

Walt

Hey I have feeling you know>:( my mom said I do not look like a beast.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

But I don't live in California, nor am I currently in California (and since it's raining there, I am canceling my planned trip to Elsinore this weekend, especially since they just canceled the planned 10-way speed meet that I was going for). All that is just to say that the laws of California are unimportant to me in this equation ... and I don't get to give hugs to all the wonderful peeps at 'snore, either. :(

U.S. Route 183 is a highway that stretches from Presho, South Dakota to Refugio, Texas and is most well known for its stretch that runs through Austin.

I like Austin. I think I've driven on that stretch of road. But that's not why I posted.

Hey I have feeling you know>:( my mom said I do not look like a beast.

Kinda like my mom told me that some day a woman will come along who appreciates me just like I am?

Walt

YEP :D
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

But I don't live in California, nor am I currently in California (and since it's raining there, I am canceling my planned trip to Elsinore this weekend, especially since they just canceled the planned 10-way speed meet that I was going for). All that is just to say that the laws of California are unimportant to me in this equation ... and I don't get to give hugs to all the wonderful peeps at 'snore, either. :(

This rain is sucking!!! Seems like everyone is planning their Elsinore plans b/c of it!