bigway

Post your desktop

Holy smoke!

I try to keep most of my program shortcuts in the quicklaunch & group related shortcuts in folders on the desktop.

Just wondering why you've got 2 shortcuts to mozilla on the dt if it's in quicklaunch also?

That's my 2cents' worth B| Gotta hit the road..

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

damn thats alot!

I only have that much crap open cause I didn't start fresh this morning. Usually when I leave work I close all my crap. Last night I didn't so this is like the end of my day; the start has much less open.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Ehrm... first things first. Pressing the PrtScr (print screen) button & then opening any image editor & just pasting (ctrl V) should do the trick for the capture.

Google's Desktop application & added 'Google Gadgets' did the trick for me to get the weather/world time/moonphase/etc... ;)

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

Hey...where did ya get the clocks thingie? :$

And how the heck do I capture the desktop image?? :S:S:S

Print Screen button in the keypad between the qwerty pad and numerical pad. Import into MS Paint, save as jpg.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ehrm... first things first. Pressing the PrtScr (print screen) button & then opening any image editor & just pasting (ctrl V) should do the trick for the capture.

Google's Desktop application & added 'Google Gadgets' did the trick for me to get the weather/world time/moonphase/etc... ;)

SO COOL! thanks...B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

So tell us about this "USPA lawsuit".

See, that's why I'm not posting mine; y'all are just too damn nosey. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So tell us about this "USPA lawsuit".

See, that's why I'm not posting mine; y'all are just too damn nosey. :P

I thought perhaps 'Twardo was organizing his own class-action suit, and this was his subtle way to recruit participants.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.