cocheese

Bubbles is going to organize a boogie in Alaska

Ok, now i'm starting rumors. B|

yes DEFINITE RUMORS!!!!

lol, I don't think i've been here long enough to organize something of that size...

By the way, we have the AWESOMEST shirts EVER!!! :D:D:D

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Shirts? Well then people will attend the boogie just for the free shirt.:P

don't even need to come to a boogie for that... just come to the dropzone :D;):D

Ok, now i'm starting rumors. B|

If that's what she thinks people want, she'll do it.

Ya, I don't think so... lol, I don't have enough of Alaska experience to pull THIS one off...

I don't know areas where a runway could be used... Perhaps someday, but no time soon... not for me anyway :D:D:D

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Hi Bubbles!
I don't know if you remember me but we meet at the Dublin GA boogie last March and partied at the Mexican place with huge margaritas.
I think a boogie in Alaska is an awesome idea. And you know that there are almost more planes than cars in Alaska. I spent a month (July) up there 3 years ago. I LOVE Alaska. It is sooo beautiful. Anyway, I bet we could find a boogie spot near Talkeetna how awesome would that be?
You would of course have to warn everyone from the lower 48 about the mosquitos.
Stay warm up there.
Kathleen

Don't they already HAVE a boogie in Alaska?? Called the solstice boogie? Or has that gone away?

Maybe all the Roaming DZers will just surprise you and show up for a boogie, you know how the rumor mill goes! All we need for a boogie is a C-182 or something and great people. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Don't they already HAVE a boogie in Alaska?? Called the solstice boogie? Or has that gone away?

Maybe all the Roaming DZers will just surprise you and show up for a boogie, you know how the rumor mill goes! All we need for a boogie is a C-182 or something and great people. B|

Oh please. You guys (you being the notable exception since you did make it to LP) are all talk when it comes to something that's more than a half-day's drive. :P

(And the DZ that used to run the solstice boogie closed after the 2006 season.... I'm bummed I never made it up for that one).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Oh please. You guys (you being the notable exception since you did make it to LP) are all talk when it comes to something that's more than a half-day's drive. :P

Come on now. I made it to Star Farms too. :P And Eloy, although for Airspeed camp and not for a boogie. And I just went to the wind tunnel in Perris last week. ChaosKitty has been known to make appearances on the west coast as well.

And AirWhore and I will be back at LP this year, hopefully bringing more Roaming DZers with us...PsychoBob in particular has been talking about making a trip out west this year. B|

Plus, Bubbles has been trying to talk us into visiting her to jump and kayak this summer...why not turn a visit into a boogie??? Sounds like a good reason for Bubbles to work on recreating the solstice boogie with some rafting or kayaking mixed in!!!!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091