ladyskydiver

WARNING: Trip dates and locations

I don't have the exact route(s), yet, but the timeframes are set and the "game plan" is to cause trouble. >:(:):D

March 30th - Driving from Wisconsin to Tennessee. I'll be in Tennessee until April 2nd.

April 2nd - Drive from Tennessee to Georgia. I'll be in Georgia until April 5th. (And, yes...I'm planning on making it to the Farm but won't be jumping...just causing trouble. >:(:):P)

April 5th - Drive from Georgia to Florida. I'll be in Florida until April 9th and will be stopping at ZHills hopefully on the 6th.

April 9th - Drive from Florida to Texas. I'm allowing myself 2 days drive time to Texas just in case I don't want to do the approx. 17 hour drive in one day. I'll be in Texas until April 15th.

April 15th - Drive from Texas to Wisconsin.

Hope to meet up with a bunch of you during the trip. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Why wont you be jumping at The Farm?

Maybe she doesn't realize that is The Farms anniversary weekend. Isn't it??:):):)

I dont know.. typically people go to the drop zone to skydive. The Farm has changed a lot in the past couple of years.
Well.. Pops is still there. :D

And the hottie, Hans is as well. ;)

Uhhh... :D:D. I guess thats one way to suck up to the DZO. :D

I have to suck up to him... He saved my ass in more ways than one. :$ I haven't been back since then, but the pictures serve me well. :o:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Why wont you be jumping at The Farm?

Maybe she doesn't realize that is The Farms anniversary weekend. Isn't it??:):):)

I dont know.. typically people go to the drop zone to skydive. The Farm has changed a lot in the past couple of years.

Thank God, I'm not typical.

I stopped jumping when it was a choice between doing 1 jump a month (due to school and working 3rd shift) or not jumping at all. For me, if I'm unable to do a minimum of 12 jumps a month, I don't feel current and won't take the chances. When I'm done with vet school and can be current then I'll start jumping again.

I actually have people that I consider friends in various states/countries and at various dropzones. As has been shown way too often on this board, those we consider friends can leave us when we least expect it and not in a timely manner. Those that I consider friends are the reason that I'm going to the DZ - to spend time with them.

The sky will always be there...people may not.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Nope...none of the DZ's. [Unsure] I loved the Farm when I jumped there the last time. Just have different priorities right now.

Even if you aren't currently jumping, have a nice trip. When you accomplish your dream and become a vet, we shall jump together again. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yes, it is.
March 26-30 - Good Vibes Boogie
April 4-6 - Anniversary Party.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO
She's a-comin'!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Nope...but you may have come across me at Sky Knights. :)

ever get that creepy feeling that someone knows who you are, but you can't put a face or name to who they are?[:/]:ph34r:

:D There are many pics out there of me so you can always dig and find out if you've met me. :D

LeRoy - or you could come to the Farm. :P After all...I hear it's their anniversary weekend and could always use more jumpers.

Skydemon2 - or you could come to Texas. There are DZ's to jump at there. :P

Sunshine - Most def gotta do some jumping again. Maybe the next time I won't backslide away from you while in a sit. :$:D:D I'm hoping for a good weekend between now and the time I leave to make a stop at SDC. I'll shoot you a PM or call you if I end up heading down that way.

Popsjumper - puddin' rasslin'? hmm....depends on if there's pictures or not. :) As for Spence, I think he'd let me take him just 'cause I'd then be on top. :D:):P