Cajones

Saving lives with your computer.

Hi Cajones, what's up? I've been running Folding@Home on 2 pcs, each PC have 1 Finished WU. But when I go into my user's statistics, its blank, it displays that I have done 0 WUs. And when I check the team's stats, I'm not even on the list! WTF??? Does it take a while for the stats to be updated? Any idea of what's wrong?

Username: Chivo
Team Number: 31515

Edit: I searched before and username 'Chivo' was not being used.

~Chivo

I've noticed it takes an hour or two for the team stats to update. But If it's been more then that I'd say something is up. Someone else is using the same username as me but since he's on a different team it doesn't matter. When I go to user stats it shows me opie's score with dropzone.com and opie's score with pcmagazine seperately.

Actually, I'm seeing the same thing. My memory (confirmed by my log) is that I uploaded a work unit last night at 21:58, bringing me to 9. My online history and the team stats page both show me at 8 work units, with the last upload on 5/7.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Here is a picture of a naked chick with a rig and a computer.

hey mr. false advertising!!! the chick had feathers all over her!! naked... pah!!

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

same problem here. i sent one back a week ago and another today and nothing in the stats.

Stupid question, but did you guys fill out a username and the team number?

Also, did you set your preferences to F@H? If you left it at the default you may also download Genome @ Home work units which don't earn points.

In my case, I did set the preferences, and they show up on the panel. Also, my individual stats have the same shortage as the team stats.

I've decided the computer hates me. It's really a very satisfying rationalization for when things don't go right :)
Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hey people,

I think it's time for you all to fess up to the names you're using. Alot of the names on the user stats page don't match up to the names here.......

Mine matches, and some more of my work units have finally been added. I'm movin' on uuuuup, to the top, to a deeeeelux apartment, in the sky hihihi....

;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Dear guru's,

I have one XP machine that the icon in the sys tray has disappeared on me. If I control alt del I can see that it's still using the procceser. If I try to open it from the programs menu it say it has one already running and won't open. How can I see where it's at and get to it??? Should I uninstall and reinstall??