skydemon2

Question about growing grass....

I bought 5 acres and really wanted to make it nice and green. My Father and Uncle told me that they had the perfect grass seed for me. It was resistant to cold, draught, bugs, and just about everything else.

So...I buy these bags of seed, plant it, and in no time I have a really sweet lawn. I cut it, three days later...I cut it again, and again, and again. The stuff grows 3-4" a day!!!!!

I found out that it was genetically engineered to feed live stock (a lot of em too). My dad and uncle sit back and laugh their asses off at me[:/]

If I don't cut it regularly, I have to use the tractor to catch up. The old bastards got me good.

PS- I just found out that the roots grow an average of 8' deep too...

yep but I like yard work too

Ugh, I hate yard work and I live on an acre. You want to come down and drive my riding lawn mower around? I'll even fill it up with gas for you and everything.B|:)

You have a riding mower and ...Hey, now your even local. hmmm that could work, i might need to be finding a way for some extra $$ to get my licence this summer. ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

yep but I like yard work too

Ugh, I hate yard work and I live on an acre. You want to come down and drive my riding lawn mower around? I'll even fill it up with gas for you and everything.B|:)

My rideable lawn mower. :D

(I'm just keeping him for my neighbor until my neighbors lawn gets back in shape.)