bigway

Omarosa

Can anyone stand watching this girl?

I dont know how but she makes my blood boil so much that i want to pick my keyboard up and start smashing it around my computer monitor.

I am 5 minutes into watching the apprentice and seriously just want to see someone walk past her on the show and put bullets into her.

Why did america give her a part on a show that is called 'celebrity' apprentice? This is not a celebrity, This is a venomous snake with 3 heads.

Man, i dont know how she has gotten to me so badly. Thursday night tv is the day all my shows are on and i am really starting to hate my thursday night tv shows now all because of this one little evil disgusting bitch.....son!

I would have loved to see lennox lewis knock her the fuck out.

Sorry, but blood is evaporating cause it is past boiling point.>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The beach is too far away now.

I tell you mate, Piers is a good man for not smacking this bitch to the ground. I dont think anyone would object with that as i dont think any females would admit to her being the same sex as any female.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Your post is EXACTLY the reason Omarosa is on that show. The only truly successful season on the Apprentice was the first one- why? Because people tuned in waiting for her to be fired because she is sooooo freakin awful. Trump is trying to ressurect his show by bringing her back and apparently tosome extent, its working.

Don't buy into it. Turn OFF the TV, walk away.............

Seriously, You are probably right, However after this performance I think Trump will see how disgusting she really is. This is the lowest anyone has ever been on television and he will see how disgusting that episode was. You should see all the forums talkign about this episode. They are all saying how sincerely disgusted and angry about this.

Just watching that made me feel very negative. That was disgusting. I did not know humans could be that low. She acted like a thug. She has just ruined her life being like that on television. This was so much worst than she was last time. She is not worth living on this planet letting that shit come out of her mouth. I bet you the papers and talk shows in the states are really going to go town on this and shame her so badly that she will want to kill herself.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Everyone knows she is awful and will never make it anywhere in the business world because no one will work with her because she has such an undeserved sense of accomplishment and arrogance that is mind boggling. I keep hoping that while she gets hit by a taxi cab in a cross walk on one episode.
The part I really love is how last night she was bitching the whole time and didn't get a thing done, mean while Piers as much of a loud mouth prick as he may be actually gets things done and saved his group, although i wish they would have lost so that cunt omarosa could have gone home. I hate this show normally but seeing celebrities play for charity completely changes the fell of the show.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson