airdvr

need opinions...

:D thanks andy, now I got that in my head..pick another one quick!

I like the background layout with the bright orange flowers at the top cascading down to draw the eye down but when I get to look at the name Destinations by Roxanne, mybe its the font but it doesnt work visually for me
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

:D thanks andy, now I got that in my head..pick another one quick!

I like the background layout with the bright orange flowers at the top cascading down to draw the eye down but when I get to look at the name Destinations by Roxanne, mybe its the font but it doesnt work visually for me

Thanks. Unfortunately alot of money has been sunk in that logo (cards, stationary etc.) so changing it now is not something I want to consider.

What about the functionality? Is it confusing? If you knew what kind of trip you were looking for would it be easy or hard to find?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

You've got "Caribbean" misspelled as "Carribean" in about five places. Also, the swirly pattern at the right of the logo makes the palm tree look like it has tentacles. Other than that, I like it. It's easy to navigate, and the bright colors work well.

Don't I feel stupid! Thank you

Destinations by Roxanne

You've got "Caribbean" misspelled as "Carribean" in about five places. Also, the swirly pattern at the right of the logo makes the palm tree look like it has tentacles. Other than that, I like it. It's easy to navigate, and the bright colors work well.

Don't I feel stupid! Thank you

No problem. Most of the time we can't catch our own typos/errors because our brain fills in what ought to be there instead of what actually is. Sometimes you just need a second set of eyes to look it over. B|

In all the areas. The welcome section, the description sections, etc. It will look much better with the words going all the way to the right nstead of being jagged when it drops down to another line. Make sense?

I think so. WHen the description gets past the accompanying picture it defaults to the right below the pic?

Destinations by Roxanne

WHen the description gets past the accompanying picture it defaults to the right below the pic?

I'm not sure I understand the question...?

Instead of the text looking like:

"sdlkjaoeiukv adjoqwihjc fao
alkdjasldkj aoa oasij
aisduoaijfnclopiwuv zoiajh a
asudhaosd aoijs do oia
aoisjdoas a o asuapdoipaoaidj"

It will look like this with a justify alignment:

"sldjkfalkjdfalskdjalsdkjasldj
alsdkjalsdjalskjdlaskjdlasjdll
alskdjalsdkjaslkdjalskdjlasdj
laskdjlaskjdlaksjdlaskjdlaskl
alskdjalskdjalskdjlaskjdlaskl"