bigway

Gardening

My garden is shocking but tidy.

We have major water restriction in this State and i was wondering if anyone could tell me some good plants i could plant without needing much water.

Maybe Spence knows some good tips on this subject?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Sorry Gary that I can't be more specific but this should be enough to get you started.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=O1G&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=%22biodynamic+gardening%22+%22biointensive+gardening%22+%27australia%22&spell=1

Growing in beds as opposed to rows and using mulch is as old as mankind. Lot's of benefits to this method.
Remember your a gardener not a farmer so you don't need all the space between plants to drive machinery through.

I'm not too good with the searches so you may want to try your own search using;
Biodynamic gardening
Biodonamic/french intensive method
Sustainable agriculture

If I remember correctly there is a chapter of biodynamic/french intensive gardeners in "Oz".
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Not knowing your local climate but what is your annual rainfall totals and do you capture the rainwater that falls on your home? This free water can make an amazing difference in your abilities to produce, produce and or ornamentals. By far the best financial investment you can make if you want to have a successful garden. Also, constructing, simple to complex, a method to deploy shade cloth to cover will reduce the need for water. My two cents. Peace.
Party like it's $19.99

My garden is shocking but tidy.

We have major water restriction in this State and i was wondering if anyone could tell me some good plants i could plant without needing much water.

Maybe Spence knows some good tips on this subject?

Yo SHOULD NOT take ANY advice from anyone NOT recommending Native OZ plants, Gary there are some very good native nurseries in Sydney, grab the yellow pages and have a look., you not only need drought tolerant but most likely salt tolerant as well if you get the sea spray from Bondi.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

not in Bondi anymore. My gf works at the north shore hospital so we are living in shitty ole Artarmon.

We move to bondi again later this year if i get my way.

We are looking at buying a house on burnie st clovelly or on brighton boulevard bondi again. The apartment we got in bondi was too small for two people and two dogs.

I love living the eastern suburbs.

Actually, There is a block of land about an hour out of adelaide on the coast going for only $12,000. I am trying to find someone to go halves with me in it (via the bank) and then sell it off in 20 years time or something. I think it would be a great investment for "children's" university.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store