Maxx

Brave or Stupid?

How is it possible you missed the fact these are BASE jumpers?

Probably just as possible that I missed the fact they are.

They just look like more lunatic French guys to me

Do you know who they are Paul, do you already know the back story to it?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It does look like at one point one is wearing a backpack but in a later cut shot that seems to be gone.

Yeah, I'll admit that there is one shot that shows one guy and it looks like he's either wearing a hidden rig or has taken it off. If it's hidden, it's a pretty well done set up. If he removed it completely, then, yeah, he's certifiably insane.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

It does look like at one point one is wearing a backpack but in a later cut shot that seems to be gone.

Yeah, I'll admit that there is one shot that shows one guy and it looks like he's either wearing a hidden rig or has taken it off. If it's hidden, it's a pretty well done set up. If he removed it completely, then, yeah, he's certifiably insane.

Even in the scene with the back pack, there are clearly NO leg straps on it
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You're right, nobody has ever put their leg straps inside their pants in order to make it just look like another backpack; ever. ;)

Now, if you wanna talk about chest straps, yeah . . . hmmm.

I dunno . . . I've now watched it maybe a dozen times and the more I watch it the more I think that maybe they are just incredible idiots. Holy crap.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

You're right, nobody has ever put their leg straps inside their pants in order to make it just look like another backpack; ever. ;)

Now, if you wanna talk about chest straps, yeah . . . hmmm.

If they are Basejumpers, someone must know them on this site..

If it's a customized base container, it's done very clever, because it even has this "hanger grip" on top of the container ;)

This whole video irritates me.. the guy in the business suit, the music, etc.. definitly smells fishy, but somehow I believe this is 100% real.

I did take that into consideration when i made my previuous reply, you can see there are NO leg straps, that's why i mentioned in the 1st place.
Any other snide comment you want to make?
Since even your opening remark was insulting to the OP
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?